Body parts in bags ... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
More proof that these animals need to be rounded up and removed from the U.S.
Just like the nig'ers that infest the ghettos, they bring with them their crimes and diseases....

Just like the nig'ers that infest the ghettos, they bring with them their crimes and diseases....
Have you still not realized there's a profanity filter you tard? Go change it and you can use your precious N word.

Reactions: McM

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
It's an absolute flood of shit flowing through ... no matter what people think of Trump ,he's the only one that tried to plug the hole. At least he fucking tried... and these fuckers in power now just blow torching the country it's been unbelievable to see - I'll never forget the vision on my TV a day into Biden's administration, he sat at the table binning a pile of executive orders - just threw them in the trash like a stupid cunt. It was all for the visuals but had real consequence what we see now. What a dopey fucker!!!

Have you still not realized there's a profanity filter you tard? Go change it and you can use your precious N word.
People are still a bit edgy after every member here got told the rules are different. Nobody wants a ban and I've actually been a little cautious typing NGGR cos I think I speak for a lot of people here , we kinda don't know if it's OK to type it. There was some troubles with the provider or some such.

Last edited:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Also .... don't call people "Tards" it's irritating, and your tone of saying "precious" is condescending and belittling.

n word? its nigger you little bitch
Shut up you pathetic little faggot.

Also .... don't call people "Tards" it's irritating, and your tone of saying "precious" is condescending and belittling.
Good. Cry about it more...ya tard.

People are still a bit edgy after every member here got told the rules are different. Nobody wants a ban and I've actually been a little cautious typing NGGR cos I think I speak for a lot of people here , we kinda don't know if it's OK to type it. There was some troubles with the provider or some such
Perhaps read posts from the owner of the site. Profanity filter had nothing to due with the host.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Punisher_1

This user was banned
"The grizzly discovery has even shocked Mexicans" BAAAA Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I'm still fucking laughing at that line :lulz:

You can't make this shit up .. :lulz: apparently they are waiting for an "Institute" to confirm it's body parts LMFAO.

Yet leftist faggots will say America has problems and gun violence is out of control and you must disarm....... fuck that

Back