Bombs go off at Boston race. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Revolva,put the joint down in the ashtray,turn down the radio playing the Rush Limbaugh show,and only use one adjective per sentence so we can understand what your freaking point is. I cant even understand what the hell your saying

Last edited:
Revolva,put the joint down in the ashtray,turn down the radio playing the Rush Limbaugh show,and only use one adjective per sentence so we can understand what your freaking point is. I cant even understand what the hell your saying

*you're
Oh and for your information Rush Limbaugh is a fat, drug addled windbag? Why would I ever listen to him or anyone else in mainstream media?

unclb

Forum Veteran
Well Not Fuck Us All!!!
Carpetbagger2.jpg

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
We should all just stop teaching our kids ANY history whatsofuckingever! It happened SO long ago! No one needs to still be talking about that shit! C'mon.

History? Why did they do it? That's the first question i'd want to know.
Are they home grown as in Mc Veigh or a Jihadist? The second question.

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
This isn't true. Tamarlan was killed by the police. Dzhokhar accidentally hit him with the car but it didn't kill him. According to the timeline I read, he ran him over before they went on to kill the cop while on the MIT campus. So no, he didn't kill his own brother. Right now, Dzhokhar is barely clinging to life.

He is in serious but stable conditon..and the time line is this:

"On Thursday night, hours after the radicalized Muslims were fingered by the FBI and their images circulated around the world, they killed a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer and carjacked an SUV from a man who later escaped. The brothers led police on a chase through city streets that included a wild shootout that saw some 200 shots fired and the suspects hurling pipe bombs from the SUV. Bizarrely, police discounted earlier reports that the brothers had robbed a 7/11, saying although it had been robbed, and they had been caught on surveillance video, they were not the robbers.
The pursuit went into Watertown, where Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was shot several times in the gunfight. But Dzhokhar Tsarnaev somehow slipped away, running over his already wounded brother as he fled by car, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was pronounced dead at Beth Israel Hospital Deaconess Medical Center Friday morning. But at some point following the shootout and car chase, the younger brother fled by foot, according to State Police, who said Friday night they don't believe he now has access to a car.
During the pursuit, a MBTA transit police officer was seriously injured and transported to the hospital, according to a news release. He was identified as Richard H. Donahue Jr., 33, and was at Mount. Auburn Hospital in critical but stable condition. "

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/21/second-boston-bombing-suspect-under-heavy-guard/#ixzz2R7fvxu8O

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Look at that nose... holy shit.

I'm not saying this guy was a Jew.. he probably hated them, but still.... That Semitic nose is Semitic.

g-130421-cvr-tamerlansmile-12p.grid-5x2.jpg

with-jews-you-lose.jpg

Back