Bombs go off at Boston race. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
I wasn't correcting WK at all, just added Muslims to it.

Cause I dont get why the Chechen have decided to pick on the yanks, I would have thought they had their hands full. It might not be in the headlines atm but it's still going on over there innit ?

Muslims I expected but not from a ex-russian state.

And wtf . . .. . . Is there a hyper stupid extremist Koran going about ? Cause as we all know the book dont say shit about killing people who support the Nike/Addidas/Marathon religions.

the worlds fucked, lets use the power of the internet and reset the world time clock back to the 70s

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
Its the fact the yanks let them in. They have an opportunity at a better education/life, yet they sympathize that caveman lifestyle they originate from. People that knew them said they seemed normal, but their social media depicts something else.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
I cant find the quotes but theres an uncle who says he saw it coming cos they were both "losers"

TessDeco

Rookie
Cause I dont get why the Chechen have decided to pick on the yanks, I would have thought they had their hands full. It might not be in the headlines atm but it's still going on over there innit ?

Maybe the lack of headlines is exactly the reason. The US has basically ignored Chechnya's fight for independence from Russia as 'Russia's problem' while welcoming Russia's cooperation in the "war on terrorism." While the USA intelligence has been focused on Islamic Extremists in Arab nations as the greatest threat to US soil, some radical ideological group got their fangs into these two Chechen boys. They were perfect perpetrators because they live in the US and weren't on anyone's radar. An attack on the US always makes international headlines and their motives will eventually be revealed. ..but who knows?

Yeah ..it's a fuck up world at times!

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
I wasn't correcting WK at all, just added Muslims to it.

And wtf . . .. . . Is there a hyper stupid extremist Koran going about ? Cause as we all know the book dont say shit about killing people who support the Nike/Addidas/Marathon religions.

the worlds fucked, lets use the power of the internet and reset the world time clock back to the 70s

No! I say back to when you could look your enemy in the eye.
Centuries ago..all this screen fever is not doing mankind much good.
People don't interact the way they did before the internet,i could see this happening 10 years ago.
Centres for people addicted to the internet,and technology.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...uld-have-been-deported-after-2009-conviction/

One of the Chechen terrorists who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings could have been deported years ago after a criminal arrest and/or conviction and the other was granted American citizenship on the 11th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old killed in a wild shootout with police, was a legal U.S. resident who nevertheless could have been removed from the country after a 2009 domestic violence arrest and conviction, according to a Judicial Watch source. That means the Obama administration missed an opportunity to deport Tsarnaev but evidently didn’t feel he represented a big enough threat.

Other reporting confirms Tsarnaev’s arrest for domestic violence but we’re seeking confirmation of a conviction. Nevertheless he would have been subject to removal for the arrest itself.

Adding insult to injury, the other bomber, little brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was rewarded with American Citizenship on September 11, 2012 in Boston, according to JW’s source. The 19-year-old, who is still on the run, was granted asylum in Arlington Virginia on September 27, 2002, JW’s source reveals.

BlameME

Did you See that pot pie
He is in custody alive and well reciveing medical attenion right now Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa​
OMG i cant wait to hear what he has to say besides my brother made me do it​

BlameME

Did you See that pot pie
That first volly of fire sounded like atleast 25-30 shots .If they were shooting at the boat the suspect was in that shits fiberglass it should have been ripped to shreds even a standard issue 9mm little own a .45 they would easily puncture it either terrible shooting or ..... i dont know and has anyone heard about who the other people were that got arrested like the guy that was lying prone on the ground or the other guy stripped naked and put in a patrol car who are they what did they do how did they become involved ??????

BlameME

Did you See that pot pie
He is in custody alive and well reciveing medical attenion right now Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa​
OMG i cant wait to hear what he has to say besides my brother made me do it​
They said he was incommunicable in a press conference right now like now and he was covered in blood but there was gun fire exchanged wtf how do u exchange gunfire with a person with massive blood loss from 24 hours before who is in your words is incommunicable

karathrace428

Facetious Trollop
They said he was incommunicable in a press conference right now like now and he was covered in blood but there was gun fire exchanged wtf how do u exchange gunfire with a person with massive blood loss from 24 hours before who is in your words is incommunicable
Probably by telling him if you don't come out we will shoot, bc they would not necessarily know he wasn't a threat anymore if they could not see him. I read exchange as "we shot at him until it was determined he could not shoot us back."

Back