Bombs go off at Boston race. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

BlameME

Did you See that pot pie
Probably by telling him if you don't come out we will shoot, bc they would not necessarily know he wasn't a threat anymore if they could not see him. I read exchange as "we shot at him until it was determined he could not shoot us back."

Ok but there are rules of engagement they cant shot at him for nothing he has to do something no movement is no movement if hes unconscious from blood lose from injuries sustained 24 hrs before and there were actually 2 vollys of gunfire the first 25-30 shots second 10-12 i can't wait to know what happened

karathrace428

Facetious Trollop
Ok but there are rules of engagement they cant shot at him for nothing he has to do something no movement is no movement if hes unconscious from blood lose from injuries sustained 24 hrs before and there were actually 2 vollys of gunfire the first 25-30 second 10-12 i can't wait to know what happened
Yeah...I know there are rules. I'm just to cynical to think they get followed.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
In a hard hitting exposé, it is now revealed he couldn't drive for shit, didnt talk politics,and smoked bud.

Frankly im almost in disbelief. I dont think a stoner in general would have the world view of a jihadist. Im not saying all stoners are good people, im not saying he didnt do it....im not saying jihadists are devout Muslims.....i dont even know why i feel like him smoking pot and him killing people dont go together...but I do. Anyway, without further adue, here is the cutting edge news report from cutting edge journalists of the American media....

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/...aev-on-umass-dartmouth-campus-after-bombings/

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
Looks like they got him.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1cpqxa/got_him/

XDuMHCY.jpg

BlameME

Did you See that pot pie
hes more than half dead and listed in critical but stable condition that means hes super fucked up and being kept alive for the most part
Look at the Hematoma forming with the blood on his face yeah i vote hes fuck
and the trach tube for his failing and compromised airways maybe a sever head wound i wouldn't think shot to the head but looks grim

ZombieGreco

Getting under your skin
We should all just stop teaching our kids ANY history whatsofuckingever! It happened SO long ago! No one needs to still be talking about that shit! C'mon.

Wow really? They've been chasing the guys responsible and JUST caught them today. Why the fuck wouldn't we be talking about it?
Hence, they just CAUGHT him.
What led me to say this, is this:
I'm continually disgusted by the constant conspiracy theories and illogical stances people take towards this.
Not the matter itself.
I should've clarified better.
I apologize people, but some just go overboard.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Glad they caught the younger brother ALIVE. Hopefully he can give some idea of what drove he and his brother to pull the bombings off, even though it was a comparatively amateur job (ie: cameras and surveillance vidcams everywhere and no actual plan for them to escape and elude capture).

The next couple of days will be interesting to see if this dude will talk.

Brutaltruth

Lurker
According to the news, Brother 2 killed brother 1..

Brother 1 was getting arrested and handcuffed when #2 came speeding and ran over him killing him.

Kinda fucked up wonder what he was trying to do, detonate a bomb with the car?

ZombieGreco

Getting under your skin
According to the news, Brother 2 killed brother 1..

Brother 1 was getting arrested and handcuffed when #2 came speeding and ran over him killing him.

Kinda fucked up wonder what he was trying to do, detonate a bomb with the car?
This isn't true. Tamarlan was killed by the police. Dzhokhar accidentally hit him with the car but it didn't kill him. According to the timeline I read, he ran him over before they went on to kill the cop while on the MIT campus. So no, he didn't kill his own brother. Right now, Dzhokhar is barely clinging to life.

ZombieGreco

Getting under your skin
How could he have possibly came speeding over and ran his brother over without running over some cops, if he were in the process of getting handcuffed? Think about it.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
This isn't true. Tamarlan was killed by the police. Dzhokhar accidentally hit him with the car but it didn't kill him. According to the timeline I read, he ran him over before they went on to kill the cop while on the MIT campus. So no, he didn't kill his own brother. Right now, Dzhokhar is barely clinging to life.
They was responding to the dead cop call when they engaged them in the shoot out.What news station are you guys following

One of the many blunders ultra conservative right wing, neo-con assholes make as they fumble their way through life is hammering their idiotic, fear based views into impossible situations as a way of proving how right they are about things they have zero actual experience of....example Smoking weed makes you a fucking deviant criminal.....they're the same people who go to church on Sunday and spend the rest of the week being fascist pieces of shit; obsessed with what everybody ELSE is doing and determined to fuck with their shit. These are the types of people in control at the top tier of society (scum floats up) and they are responsible for countless atrocities and acts of terror against their own people in commission of their corrupt agendas! They control the media and subsequently public opinion by what they allow to be seen on TV
The idiot masses believe their opinions on life are their own, so when they make demands for this or that measure to be implemented, they are actually doing exactly what the assholes in power wanted them to do.
Whenever someone points this out, the masses laugh and counter with taunts of 'Tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut-job!' Just as they were programmed to.

What am I saying?

What I always say!
Don't believe everything you read or see in the mainstream news! The people presenting your reality to you are the same ones who have lied to you about everything else!
And yet despite this horrific track record, the people continue to go, "OMFG! Really? That's so terrible!! with each successive lie......it's almost as if the public like being raped repeatedly

Freedom of the press is a joke that leaves nobody laughing......

Back