Boris Johnson Should Resign. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Line em all up against a wall, shoot em all and start fresh. That goes for all western govt. They are all compromised and are working against their citizens to give power to really evil people.
Only way to change the culture of an organisation or group is to get rid of the instigators of that culture. It is like gaol. There is this fucked up culture in gaol, that gets passed on to the next lot of crims and it just keeps going and going.

Last edited:

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
Boris has definitely lost my favour. My only issue is who else is there to replace him?

Labour is an absolute joke of a party nowadays, Lib Dems are even worse. Greens are just closet communists and the conservatives are basically new labour. There's no actual right wing populist party in UK politics anymore.

acidgirl101

Rookie
Take your pick...
david-cameron-bullingdon-club.jpg

They all have the same ideology Us and Us...

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Boris has definitely lost my favour. My only issue is who else is there to replace him?

Labour is an absolute joke of a party nowadays, Lib Dems are even worse. Greens are just closet communists and the conservatives are basically new labour. There's no actual right wing populist party in UK politics anymore.
Reform UK are the only game in town as far as British politics is concerned for me, if we keep voting Lib/Lab/Con its just gonna be more of the same, more taxes, more freedoms lost and more mass immigration and I have definitely had enough of bullshit from cunts in suits!

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
I'm sure Boris would rather the news focused on a bit of a do or 10 than that woman who was too Islamic for em.
I don't mind him and he is our only option, I don't think I'd even vote for stammer if he said he was gonna legalise the weeds, through his nose.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Reform UK are the only game in town as far as British politics is concerned for me, if we keep voting Lib/Lab/Con its just gonna be more of the same, more taxes, more freedoms lost and more mass immigration and I have definitely had enough of bullshit from cunts in suits!
Same in Oz. I call them the Liberal Labour coalition. Their main goal is to kill out any new parties that are a threat to their totalitarian rule.

Back