Britney is still a piece of ass (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Jesus some of you are picky. No, she's not a rocket surgeon but I'm not interested in her brain....I'm interested in her tight little ass & tits. Yes, she's a little gamey but thats part of her appeal....I like my slutty chicks on the brown side of ripe.

And no, not at all like Pamala. PA has butchered her body with those awful fake tits and her minge being stretched to shit because of Tommy Lee's massive hog. Britney is still all OEM.

LACEYHATESPEOPLE

Fresh Meat
F2BDDC22-90A4-4E61-B613-3A60DCDFD206.jpeg

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
Why oh Why we all know record producers and other men of the industry have done the rounds and she has probably choked on a few to boot just to get where she is of course she is bat shit, I would watch her getting tapped but you can keep crazy, been there done that got the scars to boot..............

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Britney has ALREADY made it and doesn’t need to prove herself to anyone. She posts whatever the hell she wants, loves her body, …: enjoying her life, her new hunk husband and staying clear away from gold digger sista.

Chris Crocker, is that you?

Leave Britney Alone GIFs | Tenor

I'm not sure Britney is crazy. I think she is what happens when you are your parent's meal ticket from the time you are a toddler and they control you like you are a product and not a child. She's going to go a little wild now because every single aspect of her life was controlled completely up to this point. I honestly hope she comes out the other end ok. Time will tell.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Her appeal when she was young was innocence, she was also very pretty, and that all worked out pretty well for her, but now she seems to be taking revenge on all those people who made her act like a teenager well into her late 20s. I can understand her having a blowout and going a bit wild because her childhood was basically robbed from her, but she's too far past it to be stripping off and acting all sexy for Instagram posts.

She should concentrate on getting everyone involved in her conservatorshop sued and locked up, and on getting a book out to shame all those involed to Hell, and to make back some of the millions that have been stolen from her

And yes... I'm Team Britney.. and if you don't like it... go fuck your mother!

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Her appeal when she was young was innocence, she was also very pretty, and that all worked out pretty well for her, but now she seems to be taking revenge on all those people who made her act like a teenager well into her late 20s. I can understand her having a blowout and going a bit wild because her childhood was basically robbed from her, but she's too far past it to be stripping off and acting all sexy for Instagram posts.

She should concentrate on getting everyone involved in her conservatorshop sued and locked up, and on getting a book out to shame all those involed to Hell, and to make back some of the millions that have been stolen from her

And yes... I'm Team Britney.. and if you don't like it... go fuck your mother!
The problem I have with it is the age of her sons. Her sons are teenagers and its got to be rough when your friends are whacking it to insta posts of your mom.
Jesus some of you are picky. No, she's not a rocket surgeon but I'm not interested in her brain....I'm interested in her tight little ass & tits. Yes, she's a little gamey but thats part of her appeal....I like my slutty chicks on the brown side of ripe.

And no, not at all like Pamala. PA has butchered her body with those awful fake tits and her minge being stretched to shit because of Tommy Lee's massive hog. Britney is still all OEM.

They aren't really picky....not a one of them would kick her out of bed, I'd bet my 401k on that.

Back