Warning:Children Bully Kids (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

TonyBliar

Rookie
If I had a kid who was bullied, I'd prefer it. That way he toughens up and learns how to fight. All great fighters, from Muhammed Ali to Mike Tyson, and even George St. Pierre to Jon Jones were all bullied. Pressure makes diamonds.
Ha ha, what a fucking retarded viewpoint. I wonder what your bullied kid would prefer, “oh so long as dads okay with it I’ll just be a bullied fag’.

Jfafaster

This user was banned
Ha ha, what a fucking retarded viewpoint. I wonder what your bullied kid would prefer, “oh so long as dads okay with it I’ll just be a bullied fag’.
Not at all. I'll tell my son I won't be mad at him if someone was bullying him and he fought back. This is life. Children and adults have to learn to deal with bullies. I suspect you have never learned to fight or deal with bullies. Which brings in to question, "Who's the fag?" Oh, and one more thing: I am trained. I'm not a keyboard warrior and I suspect you are. Have a nice day, pussy.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
1711320033045.png

toxicologist

Human Rage
If I had a kid who was bullied, I'd prefer it. That way he toughens up and learns how to fight. All great fighters, from Muhammed Ali to Mike Tyson, and even George St. Pierre to Jon Jones were all bullied. Pressure makes diamonds.
It can go both ways they can fight back like you say and learn to defend themselves and become rock hard under pressure or they can become weak submissive depressants and crack under the pressure.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
This sorta thing makes me so sad. I hope that boy learns how to fight. It's never too early to learn or for a parent to teach their child how to defend themselves. Hang in there lil buddy.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
That's not how it works.
Take for example kids who are abused at home as well as outside the home. It gets internalized and often just comes out in all the wrong ways (school shootings a good example) .

macread

Well Known Member
I was always the smallest from a class of 45 pupils and was a victim but i always fought back to the best of my ability and lost a lot of the time. When I left school I was always in the gym and doing weights and circuits plus a little martial arts. I finished up strong with lots of stamina, I could wrestle and contain guys a lot bigger than me that could punch me out if I stood toe to toe and keep them till they were tired then fuck them over. Never give up was always my motto. Age has beat me now.

Jfafaster

This user was banned
It can go both ways they can fight back like you say and learn to defend themselves and become rock hard under pressure or they can become weak submissive depressants and crack under the pressure.
Every human being has fight in them. Those who are submissive, crack, or scared don't know this. Ever corner a scared dog? It has no where to go so it becomes aggressive, growling and biting to get away. Genghis Khan would encircle his enemies, but then purposely leave an opening for them to escape. Those escaping are then shot and killed with arrows. If he encircled them completely, the enemy would have no choice but to fight fiercly for there lives and cause mass casualties on both sides. My point is, fighting is psychological. Having a strong, knowledgeable mind is foremost.

Jfafaster

This user was banned
That's not how it works.
Take for example kids who are abused at home as well as outside the home. It gets internalized and often just comes out in all the wrong ways (school shootings a good example) .
Fighting back and school shootings are both evil. To respond to evil with evil. But to shoot and kill innocent people is just a wicked thing. Shooting those who bullied you, that's a lesser evil in my book. I'm willing to bet that if these school shooters knew how to fight and defend themselves, they would not have done these horrible things. I mean, how many school shooters and mass shooters were trained fighters or martial artists? Training and knowledge teaches discipline and respect. I doubt that those who train would carry out such a horrendous act.

TonyBliar

Rookie
Not at all. I'll tell my son I won't be mad at him if someone was bullying him and he fought back. This is life. Children and adults have to learn to deal with bullies. I suspect you have never learned to fight or deal with bullies. Which brings in to question, "Who's the fag?" Oh, and one more thing: I am trained. I'm not a keyboard warrior and I suspect you are. Have a nice day, pussy.
Pussy? I thought you said you weren’t a keyboard warrior.

What are you trained in? How to talk bollocks, Genghis Khan, lol, FFS, grow up.

That's not how it works.
Exactly.
Genghis Khan will disagree though.

Back