Warning:Children Bully Kids (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

TonyBliar

Rookie
I'm trained in fucking. Fucking your mum and sister. šŸ˜‚
Ah, we have a keyboard warrior on our hands. A big mouth, with a limp dick, as a result of being bullied at school and not knowing how to fight back usually causes this kind of response By trying to make it personal. Warrior lol.

That looked like someone recorded it with a phone in their hand. Had that been my child on the floor being kicked like that while a grown up was standing there recording, I'd have to deal with the grown up.

brokenwintr

Fresh Meat
If I had a kid who was bullied, I'd prefer it. That way he toughens up and learns how to fight. All great fighters, from Muhammed Ali to Mike Tyson, and even George St. Pierre to Jon Jones were all bullied. Pressure makes diamonds.
or it can mold a murderer issa slippery slope it depends how the kid deal wit it.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Kids and dog parks sort themselves out. Not everyone is the alpha, not everyone is a winner. The sooner they (kids and dogs) learn this lesson, the better off for them.

Only then can they make the decisions to better themselves or continue eating that shit like a beta.

Jfafaster

This user was banned
Ah, we have a keyboard warrior on our hands. A big mouth, with a limp dick, as a result of being bullied at school and not knowing how to fight back usually causes this kind of response By trying to make it personal. Warrior lol.
I will fuck you till you love me, faggot.

or it can mold a murderer issa slippery slope it depends how the kid deal wit it.
How many mass shooters were trained fighters?

Jfafaster

This user was banned
You are not the only trained person here, asshole. Anywho, I can't step foot on U.S. soil. I was deported. Aggravated assault, attempted murder, blah, blah, blah. But you are welcome to Palau. I prefer wraps only. Or bare knuckle is fine. Either way, you'll get your ass beat. Hit me up if you ever come to Palau. I'll let you film the fight to later post on this sight. Looking forward to this. Excited even. See me when you see me.

You are not the only trained person here, asshole. Anywho, I can't step foot on U.S. soil. I was deported. Aggravated assault, attempted murder, blah, blah, blah. But you are welcome to Palau. I prefer wraps only. Or bare knuckle is fine. Either way, you'll get your ass beat. Hit me up if you ever come to Palau. I'll let you film the fight to later post on this sight. Looking forward to this. Excited even. See me when you see me.
Lol

Back