Bus driver runs over and kills dog on purpose.. (mother fucker) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

rodmanii

This user was banned
Keep repeating that to yourself in the mirror every morning...
you must be the rebellious of the pack, such a troublesome boy

I'd wipe your whole family out for a poodle.
Besides, theres no shit in the streets where I live. STOP shitting in the streets and maybe you could live in shit free streets.
sounds like there is a notorious lack of street dogs where you live, wonder why.

Mate don't waste your time with him, he's just a shit troll looking for attention, he has the brain capacity of a frog
faggots stick together, dont they? lol

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Argentina. January 11 - 2024.

A tourist/school bus driver sees a dog on the road, and far from stopping he runs over it as if it were nothing, destroying the dog's body and killing the dog instantly. It was not accidental at all, the video clearly show how the driver sees the dog and doesn't care.

(I'm going to put only a sequence of photos and not the complete video where everything is seen explicitly because I don't know what the rule limit in relation to animal cruelty...)

View attachment 742927

View attachment 742928

View attachment 742929

The video was published on the social network X by the owner of the security camera and it immediately went viral.

The company (local company of tourism and school transportation) that owns the tourism/school buses immediately released a statement apologizing and immediately fired this driver.

But this does not end there, the president (who is a big user of social networks and who has several dogs and love them) saw the viral video and shared it instructing the minister of security to find and prosecute the person.

The mother fucker was found, arrested by the Federal Police and the bus confiscated for judicial forensic analysis.

View attachment 742930

In his statement when was arrested, the driver said that "he saw the dog, that he honked at the dog but that the dog did not move". (his statement made everyone even more angry....)

This son of a bitch crushed a dog, now his ass is going to get crushed every day in prison for a couple of years...
That guy's asshole is going to get more miles on it than the bus ever had in prison. Inmates hate chi moes, rapist, and animal abusers....

rodmanii

This user was banned
You give off a lot virgin vibes.
sounds like you are quite familiar with virginity, wonder why

That guy's asshole is going to get more miles on it than the bus ever had in prison. Inmates hate chi moes, rapist, and animal abusers....
quit it with your idiotic fantasies of inmates doing shit about any crime, they dont give a fuck

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
This is kinda off topic but you don’t actually believe when you go to prison all dudes do is sit around and rape each other do you?

Prison doesn’t enable you to get your dick hard for men. Prison rape is fairly uncommon, plus there are plenty of gays that don’t wanna struggle. If you have an unsavory charge you will be assaulted and stabbed not with a weenier

Blacks…… always with the gay ass comments

Last edited:

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
This is kinda off topic but you don’t actually believe when you go to prison all dudes do is sit around and rape each other do you?

Prison doesn’t enable you to get your dick hard for men. Prison rape is fairly uncommon, plus there are plenty of gays that don’t wanna struggle. If you have an unsavory charge you will be assaulted and stabbed not with a weenier
4 real, I hate when people say that shit. It's ignorant, naive, and incredibly cheesy. All the fags go to PC (Protective Custody aka the Players Club) housed together with the orange jumpsuits.

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
4 real, I hate when people say that shit. It's ignorant, naive, and incredibly cheesy. All the fags go to PC (Protective Custody aka the Players Club) housed together with the orange jumpsuits.
It’s just people are stupid and believe whatever Hollywood tells them to believe…. Like dudes just rape each other in prison and black dudes are normal. Just shit like that.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
It’s just people are stupid and believe whatever Hollywood tells them to believe…. Like dudes just rape each other in prison and black dudes are normal. Just shit like that.
Yup, you already know...🤜🤛

uhh..

Fresh Meat
Blocked ….. I’m not watching this but fuck GARBAGE ! fyi NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS SHIT ! It’s animal cruelty when the shits on purpose IMO ! this fuck ass shit should NOT be allowed here ! Yes I’m Fuck’n PISSED ! I guess you’re within the goregrish rules…but it still feels WRONG ! no hard feelings but your blocked ! not that you give a fuck but I don’t want to ever be reminded of this shit EVER !
If goregrish could be compared to Twitter you'd be the Karen. this is a gore site buddy of course people want to see this, how can you be a neonazi and have a profile on here for 4 years and be so sensitive 😂

So you click on a thread that says "dog killed by bus driver" and then you cry about it and block the OP 🤦‍♂️ wouldn't it make more sense to just not click on such a thread???
I kinda wanted to tell him I eat dogs just to make him mad😂😂

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
angry about the lack of street dogs? are you retarded? dont tell me, i already know
I would hope you'd already know not to shit in the street but we see how that went.
Be better, next time .
Take pride in yourself and your surroundings.

Preacher

Forum Veteran

Blacks…… always with the gay ass comments

Here, to be isolated in some cell, your life has to be at risk. You will likely go through several violations until that happens (if it happens). When they break your ass in prison it is not done for sexual appetite, here it is done for revenge. And they don't use their dicks, they use elements such as sticks, etc.

Those who are candidates to be raped are those who have committed a criminal act against someone weaker (older people, women, etc...), the criminals in the prisons here hate that.

This is not an urban legend, it is a fact. Something that even the judges know, in fact when a case becomes very public it is very likely that you will end up in a prison in the middle of nowhere in a cell very isolated for this reason.

So yes, it is very possible that this driver ends up beaten and with his ass destroyed on several occasions.

Blocked ….. I’m not watching this but fuck GARBAGE ! fyi NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS SHIT ! It’s animal cruelty when the shits on purpose IMO ! this fuck ass shit should NOT be allowed here ! Yes I’m Fuck’n PISSED ! I guess you’re within the goregrish rules…but it still feels WRONG ! no hard feelings but your blocked ! not that you give a fuck but I don’t want to ever be reminded of this shit EVER !
Without the video being viewed and going viral the bus driver may have gotten away with it too. (scooby dooby doooo)

And think about past videos that have been found by gore sites and 4chan, he should be thankful the authorities caught up to him.

Back