Bus driver runs over and kills dog on purpose.. (mother fucker) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

rodmanii

This user was banned
I would hope you'd already know not to shit in the street but we see how that went.
Be better, next time .
Take pride in yourself and your surroundings.
you appear to be quite fixated on public defecation, i take it its a side effect from being a subhuman on the same level as dogs

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
plain and boring just like yourself
Listen here, vanilla nig, I can see by your score that nobody likes you or anything you say.
Your attitude really points to you being a peice of shit person. Single. Lonely. Which all of is most likely deserved.
You are the vanilla nig that lives on shit street.
Figured it out.

rodmanii

This user was banned
Listen here, vanilla nig, I can see by your score that nobody likes you or anything you say.
Your attitude really points to you being a peice of shit person. Single. Lonely. Which all of is most likely deserved.
You are the vanilla nig that lives on shit street.
Figured it out.

" by your score" lol, next you are going to brag about getting likes on some shitty social media site, what a basic bitch.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
" by your score" lol, next you are going to brag about getting likes on some shitty social media site, what a basic bitch.
Says the vanilla niglet. Why do they always insult the site they insult you on?

Why are you here if you consider it a shitty site?
Been on here pretty much every day for almost a week now. Nothing better to do on shit street? Huh? Fucker?

rodmanii

This user was banned
Says the vanilla niglet. Why do they always insult the site they insult you on?

Why are you here if you consider it a shitty site?
Been on here pretty much every day for almost a week now. Nothing better to do on shit street? Huh? Fucker?
niglet? how racist of you dog man, im dissapointed. "you consider it a shitty site?" read my sentence again, maybe this time your brain will work

Alex The Mongoloid

FBI IS WATCHING YOU....
niglet? how racist of you dog man, im dissapointed. "you consider it a shitty site?" read my sentence again, maybe this time your brain will work
images (oven).jpeg

please dude, just get in the oven yourself...

Back