fights 'but why would I need a gun in S.Africa?' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
When I was younger (35 years ago), I used to go into people's homes (in the worst hoods) as a utility man.
Usually, I ignored the people as much as possible. But, I remember 2 instances in particular.
One woman was complaining so much about the neighborhood being messy, until I said "this place could use a good sweeping too".
It was a disgracefully messy shit hole. She was not happy, but did stop complaining to me. I thought she would report me, but didn't.
Another time I was talking to an older black lady about the situation in her homeland, Guyana.
After lowering her voice, and looking around (in her own place), she said "God forgive me, but it was better when the White Man ran it".
This time, I stopped talking.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
When I was younger (35 years ago), I used to go into people's homes (in the worst hoods) as a utility man.
Usually, I ignored the people as much as possible. But, I remember 2 instances in particular.
One woman was complaining so much about the neighborhood being messy, until I said "this place could use a good sweeping too".
It was a disgracefully messy shit hole. She was not happy, but did stop complaining to me. I thought she would report me, but didn't.
Another time I was talking to an older black lady about the situation in her homeland, Guyana.
After lowering her voice, and looking around (in her own place), she said "God forgive me, but it was better when the White Man ran it".
This time, I stopped talking.
Talking to the telephone techs who did residential installs had horror stories about going into the ghetto apartments and mobile homes. Usually fell to the low seniority guy or the ones who were a pain in the ass for the foreman. The worst were the either white trash or the natives....not many negros in those parts.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Talking to the telephone techs who did residential installs had horror stories about going into the ghetto apartments and mobile homes. Usually fell to the low seniority guy or the ones who were a pain in the ass for the foreman. The worst were the either white trash or the natives....not many negros in those parts.
Yeah, I was the new guy then. After a while, I made sure a newer new guy got the worst areas.

Back