California lawmakers pass bill to teach about faggot history to our children (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://news.yahoo.com/california-lawmakers-pass-bill-teach-gay-history-012938470.html

The ONLY thing that our children need to be taught about faggots is that any society that deems them acceptable, that society will FAIL. Let's teach our children about sex changes and beastiality while we're at it. Maybe their poor minds aren't fucked up enough already. There are already "No genders" in some PRE-SCHOOLS. Everyone is "the same" and they read about the two male elephants that can't have a baby but find some egg to take care of. What kind of shit is that??

SACRAMENTO, Calif (Reuters) - A bill to require California public schools to teach the historical accomplishments of gay men and lesbians passed the state Legislature on Tuesday in what supporters call a first for the nation.

Governor Jerry Brown, a Democrat, has not said publicly whether he supports the bill, which he has 12 days to sign or veto once it reaches his desk later this month. If he takes no action, the measure would become law automatically.

The bill gained final passage from the state Assembly on a vote of 49-25, without a single Republican supporting it. The measure cleared the state Senate in April.v

fags_image11.jpg

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
Yeah I can just imagine the smug faces of all those American gays if this bill is passed Ryan. They'd look something like this:
49226_603889894_1543_n.jpg

WickedMal

đź–¤ Death Queen đź–¤
Super Moderator
It is true that in some schools "genderlessness" is being taught. It teaches that no being is born either male or female, that these are "learned" characteristics and stereotypes imposed by society. Ahhahahahaha what a crock of shit. Tell me that my uterus and monthly period are "learned behaviors" as well as bearing a child.....:lulz:

mrln

silent ghost
they tried a tv show in the 80's that didnt last very long. it was called "my two dads". now its 20yrs later,wonder if theyre gonna try some shit like that again?

Trixvix

Rookie
The genderless preschool is kind of funny since most kids that age get confused about "he, she, his, hers" - girls tend to say she and her, and boys say he and his regardless of the actual gender. So 14 years from now we will have college students writing research papers that refer to everyone at "it".
My 15 yo daughter has had to learn about everyone else's history and hasn't even been taught about the Civil War. Seriously? Learning about Cinco de Mayo and Kwanzaa is more important than the Civil War? So now more precious learning time will be devoted to gay history? I honestly don't give a shit who does whom and who wants to marry whom, but if I lived in CA, I would be first in line to vote against this bill. Why does some one's sexual orientation even matter? Do kids really have to go there? Save it for an optional Humanities college course.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
The genderless preschool is kind of funny since most kids that age get confused about "he, she, his, hers" - girls tend to say she and her, and boys say he and his regardless of the actual gender. So 14 years from now we will have college students writing research papers that refer to everyone at "it".
My 15 yo daughter has had to learn about everyone else's history and hasn't even been taught about the Civil War. Seriously? Learning about Cinco de Mayo and Kwanzaa is more important than the Civil War? So now more precious learning time will be devoted to gay history? I honestly don't give a shit who does whom and who wants to marry whom, but if I lived in CA, I would be first in line to vote against this bill. Why does some one's sexual orientation even matter? Do kids really have to go there? Save it for an optional Humanities college course.

Just constantly remind your 15 year old that the Zionists are the people who have ruined this once great land.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
what the fucking hell are they teaching children these days? It's almost a dylan moran joke, you're gonna drop your kid off at pre-school soon and they're gonna sit around wearing berets, sipping lattes and talking about how disaffected they are. Go play with matches or something. be a fucking child.

glen

White Ranger
Hey now there are some very important gay are kids should know about. Enarest Rhom The lovely gay who gave us the Nazi party. This gay was so horrible he even scared Hittler. The Atlants child killer and of course that clown Gacey. These ars just a few great gays to learn about.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Hey now there are some very important gay are kids should know about. Enarest Rhom The lovely gay who gave us the Nazi party. This gay was so horrible he even scared Hittler. The Atlants child killer and of course that clown Gacey. These ars just a few great gays to learn about.

Are you a troll or are you drunk/on drugs/just not all there?

I'm not trying to be rude, but.. what the fuck are you talking about?

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
He does raise the point though Aryan - but can you name a worthy gay American who has made great achievements for your country ..... I know I'm miles away but honestly I can't . And if you can... tell me what other American are you prepared to delete so you can fit them into your History Lessons

tracher999

fuck the system
yeah its better to learn about gacy than all the most other bushit you learn in scool today i hate all that mainstream shit
why they not learn you to use a gun a bit survival shit and stuff like that you know now they keep you dumb

Back