Canada's Liberal and Social democrats form allegiance (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's an excellent thought; hows boot one has to be MINIMUM 3RD GENERATION of their family to have been born and lived in Canada to be involved in even the remotest way in Canadian politics. Just cuz you live here, took some quiz for citizenship does not qualify you for OUR politics.

sueduran2

SecretOktober
Trudeau has been a fucking worthless embarrassment since being birthed by his lunatic mother. Has traded off daddy's name & reputation his entire life and has never had to take responsibility for his shit behaviors. He's a fundamentally dumb cunt who's managed to surround himself with a bunch of lackies & sycophants that enable him and fall on the sword for him.

Jagmeet is a douchebag in his own right. In his youth he has a history of violent activism that the press seems to have forgotten about. Since getting into politics this scumbag has flip flopped on everything and is so desperate to be prime minister someday its sickening.

This deal isn't going to last till 2025 and at some point the current minority liberal government will fall.
I’m going to take a stab and say you’re not a Liberal supporter then?

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I’m going to take a stab and say you’re not a Liberal supporter then?
If the Canadian Liberal Party would actually behave like what were their core ideals and fairly represented the entire country I'd likely be inclined to support them. However with Trudeau 1.0 fucking over Alberta with the NEP and each consecutive Liberal government continuing the rape I'm not about to give them my vote. That they're now being led by some half a fag failed drama teacher who's also functionally retarded only makes me that much less likely to vote for them. I've disliked some politicians in the past but I have a deep visceral loathing for Justin. He's the embodiment of everything wrong with identity & virtue signaling politics. He's never accomplished anything based on his own merits, never taken responsibility for his failings and somehow continues to get soft headed Canadians to support him.

So no, not a Liberal supporter.

anomal

NewbieX
I find it very odd that people are so angry about a majority of parliamentarians representing a majority of Canadians deciding to work together and pass legislation on topics like healthcare (particularly dental and pharmacare).

Back