Serious Canadian Police Advises To Leave Car Fobs Out For Thieves (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
No, it's that these armed punks, usually about 14-17 yrs old, are breaking into houses to find a vehicles keys. Ofourse the owners wake up, go see wtf is going on and are in a situation where they're angrily confronted by these armed punks. Some have have been beaten because they wouldn't say were the keys were and they start stealing shit as well. Not every citizen in a city can be armed and just open up on intruders. Gun are in locked storage, ammo is locked in separate location and that takes times to load up.

Sometimes the punks find the keys, go grab the vehicle and leave but in the meantime the situation can go anywhere and any which way, and not to the benefit of the people in the house. If we had guns laws like the States there'd be a few shooting of these gangs members per week...and like the States, one can still be charged with assault with a deadly weapon or murder if it ends up like that. The prob is just like the States: law enforcement and society not getting to the root of the problem, which is ethnic minority kids, here usually black/there usually black, who adult leaders pay to do their work and grab these vehicles.

Shoot a black kid who broke into your house for your keys and it will quickly become an "I can't breathe" US situation, since most of the vehicle owners are not black and then the BLM bleeding hearts go all out in a racist frenzy, regardless of what their kids have been doing at 3 in the morning.

The American myth that all of our guns have been taken away by the gov is bullshit. I know several people who own registered weapons, including one of my daughters and her husband (a former cop) who each have a legal shotgun (slug). Certain types of military-style assault weapons were banned, not everything with a trigger.
maybe a curfew needs to be imposed or something. its bullshit,this situation.
say you've worked all them years. you're retired and took some of that dough to buy the vehicle of your dreams. now three fucking punks come in and take that from you. yea ya got insurance to get another one,provided they fucked it up during a chase or stripped it out.

disciples3

Atomkinder
Goes to show how they couldn’t care less about their own people. These dipshipts from the government deserve to be annihilated.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Goes to show how they couldn’t care less about their own people. These dipshipts from the government deserve to be annihilated.
I don't think you read my comment: it's not the gov, it was one police department in one city in southern Ontario who made this strange recommendation. But you are right about most of the current gov party - they need to go - even the opposition is made up of dipshits.

I drive a pos car they won't even steal if I left the keys in it.
I drive a 2007 Dodge Caravan, lol. I sold my last Harley years ago, but I don't think these idiots know how to ride one...

:lulz:

grizzlepop

NewbieX
So the institutions that are supposed to help and defend citizens are telling citizens to actively just give up their things because the bad guys have guns. But then they took all the citizens guns.
This is no longer hidden, they are actively anti-citizen and procriminal.
If someone breaks into your home, you should just kill them and don't call the police or tell anybody else.
We are getting back to the times soon to be martial law and one must fend for themselves and their own family

Cattoo

Rookie
Trudeau, who otherwise is a complete and utter idiot, isn't calling for this action: local cops are. The Federal Gov has nothing to do with the Brampton PD and what they advise the citizens in that shithole of a city to do or not do.

I got ya beat: I have a British 21.5 inch bayonet from the war of 1812, when your Americans tried to take southern Canada (Ontario) by attacking in Niagara Falls and had they asses kicked and sent back to their own side.

I also have my great grandfather's two-handed farm scythe hanging from the same wall. I've no interest in hobbling some criminal by slicing the Achilles tendon, I prefer to cut both legs off just below the knee.

Only problem with the bayonet is that there's no hilt...just a short metal piece that locks onto the end of a musket.

:death:
I agree that it’s most likely the cops doing the work of their political masters. I was just cutting to the chase and straight blaming him for it’d cause he is the one banNing as fast as he can while he has the support of those wanting to be unarmed in the belief government will be there in their time of need.

Back