fights Can't even by sweets in Lebanon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NewWorldOrder

Do not allow the eye to fool the mind
This user was banned
Took place at a store/shop that sells Lebanese Sweets.
The store/shop is called SeaSweet

**He was only shot in his legs** **He did not die**

Should've shot that screaming bitch :rambo:

Last edited:

DokraOwl

Hooter
Lebanon is a nation where things look modern and people are well dressed, but there is no money, bombs explode randomly, and the only way to do buisness is with a gun - you don't even get in trouble for it, it's what's expected by everyone. This guy needed to pay a bill so he robbed a bank - and the bank gave it to him, and he only stole funds from his own account if such thing makes sense, which it doesn't, but still it happened.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Lebanon is a nation where things look modern and people are well dressed, but there is no money, bombs explode randomly, and the only way to do buisness is with a gun - you don't even get in trouble for it, it's what's expected by everyone. This guy needed to pay a bill so he robbed a bank - and the bank gave it to him, and he only stole funds from his own account if such thing makes sense, which it doesn't, but still it happened.
That's just FKN NUTS!!! I luv it!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

NewWorldOrder

Do not allow the eye to fool the mind
This user was banned
Everything makes sense in Lebanon trust me...Used to pay 1.5klbp for a snickers bar..now I still pay the same price, only multiplied by 30. :rant:

1 usd went from being equal to 1.5k lbp
now
1 usd equals 60 lbp

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
A lot of people die from being "only shot in their legs". There are major arteries in the legs.

Everything makes sense in Lebanon trust me...Used to pay 1.5klbp for a snickers bar..now I still pay the same price, only multiplied by 30. :rant:

1 usd went from being equal to 1.5k lbp
now
1 usd equals 60 lbp

What is "lbp" for those who are not familiar with Lebanon currency?

yeet13287

NewbieX
I've been to Lebanon twice and I can confirm that's the case

Back