bizarre Chasing Her Just To Grab Her Ass (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Wow she had ZERO situational awareness🤣🤣

Agreed. I'd be on high alert if someone followed me into my building that I didn't know, walked up the stairs that close behind me and then stopped on the same floor I did. I assumed she knew him that whole time, how did she not notice him?

GoremaniacSS

This user was banned
That's how you ask for a date in their primitive culture. If she would have accepted his proposal he would have drug her home by her hair and introduced her to his mother and his Goat. Then they would have all had a big 5 way Orgy.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
I bet she did notice him and was rightly frightened. Her goal was to keep moving as swiftly as she could, act like he's not there, and hopefully he'd just go away. That's what I would have done too. Rapists get excited when you scream and run....
(After watching it through again- She really didn't seem to notice him there, but she still made the right move imo...)

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
He wanted to do more than that. You could tell a split second after cupping a feel he tried pushing her in the elevator but his little brown ass got scared. You see this in a lot of compulsive rapist starting out, they are like dogs chasing cars and once they catch up to one they don't know what to do with it. Fingers crossed he tries again on some other girl and a score occurs and the next bitch has ever lasting traumatized effects 😆

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Agreed. I'd be on high alert if someone followed me into my building that I didn't know, walked up the stairs that close behind me and then stopped on the same floor I did. I assumed she knew him that whole time, how did she not notice him?
Literally crazy, if i have a daughter im making sure she does self defence classes and is a badass little cunt of a woman lol

Back