Checkout The World Class Hospital China Built in 10 Days- To Fight Corona-Virus (Video, Pictures) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lovingit

This user was banned
Just a few days after the corona-virus broke out in Wuhan, Chinese government went on high alert pulling every necessary resource to checkmate and control the outbreak, while at that, the Chinese government contracted around 700 managerial personnel’s and about 7,000+ construction workers to construct a Chinese hospital in Wuhan in just about 10 days, and the hospital covers 75,000 Square meters.

The name of the recently completed hospital is Huoshenshan Hospital with the capacity of about 1,000 beds and the staffs are all medical workers from the country’s military.

Speaking about the project, a project manager revealed that project of this magnitude takes at least 2 years to be completed.

Check More Pictures and Videos of the Completed Project HERE

Chinese Hospital Built in 10 Days in Wuhan - Huoshenshan Hospital 1.jpg

Checkout The World Class Hospital China Built in 10 Days- To Fight Corona-Virus (Video, Pictures)- YuGo Unusual Magazine

Lovingit

This user was banned
Forced labor is top notch.

Doubt that.

Going by the pictures, you'll notice that the job was handled by thousands of Construction workers and military construction personnel's, with a lot of machines and trucks for various construction needs.... Will definitely share pictures of the build-up process when I get my hands on them.

deviant2

hell is other people
World Class hospital in 10 days my ass, you'll find only the pics they want you to find.
If you manage to discover the body dump of the 7,000 plus labourers *construction workers*, then and only then will I be impressed.

Lovingit

This user was banned

This thread is about the new Chinese Hospital built to curtail Corona Virus, if you'll like a debate on China V the United States, the create a different thread and tag me... Promise I'll be there to give you the answer you want.

Cheers!

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Ok. The "state of the art hospital" is built on designs used 17 years ago for SARS.
FFS, China is renovating the exact same hospital in Beijing, shuttered for nearly 15 years, to battle beer virus. lol.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Regardless of how many workers and machines they've got working 24/7...It does look like they've accomplished alot...But I'm waiting for all of the Accident Footage that's sure to B Online soon;B'cuz we all know how Safety Procedures are Vacant with these Fucks...I can't wait,lol...SP

Lovingit

This user was banned
Ok. The "state of the art hospital" is built on designs used 17 years ago for SARS.
FFS, China is renovating the exact same hospital in Beijing, shuttered for nearly 15 years, to battle beer virus. lol.

This hospital was built very fast to control an epidemic for crying out loud, please!!

Do you expect them to waste time crafting out designs very 'beautiful' design while hundreds or maybe thousands are being infected on a daily?

You expect Mount Washington Hotel or even the Grand Opera House kinda design for an hospital that's projected to accommodate more than 1,000 infected patients at a time, before you can be impressed?

That's soo weird of you

Lovingit

This user was banned
More state of the art hospitals from China

A paragraph in the link you sent goes as thus; "Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, panic-built Huoshenshan Hospital, a working hospital with 1,000 beds, in just 10 days, and another quickly constructed medical facility, Leishenshan Hospital with around 1,600 beds, is expected to open Wednesday at the earliest. "

With the line above, it's clear to everyone that China built that Hospital (the one in this thread) from scratch in 10 days, but intend to further create more makeshift hospitals in stadiums, sports centers so as to treat infected patients..

Clearly, your link relates to a different discussion and not this particular thread.... If you like, you can create a new thread on that because it's clearly outta Topic here.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
If you say so....
I do.
Here is reality. The U.S. is real good at projecting lies. Better yet giving the illusions it is the global bad ass .
Nothing is further than the truth .
The U.S. is the most dysfunctional, backwards, inbred, and corrupt Nation ever to exist.
China is about to unleash fury on this Nation.
Deservingly so.
There will be no counter assault. The U.S. will not be able to.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
@Lovingit I bet China would beat the US handily in a war, right?
Here is reality. The U.S. is real good at projecting lies. Better yet giving the illusions it is the global bad ass .
Nothing is further than the truth .
The U.S. is the most dysfunctional, backwards, inbred, and corrupt Nation ever to exist.
China is about to unleash fury on this Nation.
Deservingly so.
There will be no counter assault. The U.S. will not be able to.

Researcher

Rookie
This hospital was built very fast to control an epidemic for crying out loud, please!!

Do you expect them to waste time crafting out designs very 'beautiful' design while hundreds or maybe thousands are being infected on a daily?

You expect Mount Washington Hotel or even the Grand Opera House kinda design for an hospital that's projected to accommodate more than 1,000 infected patients at a time, before you can be impressed?

That's soo weird of you
I don’t think they were experiencing any new cases. I’m not sure why they would build a new hospital.

Back