bizarre ~*Child Warning* Child Has Chair Thrown At Him By Drug Addict~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Durango, Mexico~ Mentally ill or deranged homeless man acting like a POS, needs to be locked up :rage:

View attachment 639052
Needs to B locked up? I'd rather He B beat to Fkn Pulp,then thrown out to the Carnivores! But that's My kind of Therapy!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...SP

In Mexico as it's fucked up the lad was the owner
Heh heh heh!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Probably! šŸ¤£...SP

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
I wanted to press play but i decided against it, as a father myself i would probably loose it and you guys would have to put up with my rant...........................

brickhouse

Mentally Sick and Physically Thick
Meh I don't like watching kids getting killed or intentionally hurt but this kid looked old enough to dish out shit and receive it too. I've seen plenty of little bastards that need their heads smacked and will do all kinds of bs because they can't legally be held accountable. This was just a little bit of a harder smack.

senseless

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!
maybee the guy sitting lost money and didnt break the record , the kid next to him was close reaching the high score the shithead sitting on the ground was making the eye of sauron to him and just throwed this chair ... ppl today so fkn bored and disgusting baah

Back