Users who are viewing this thread

Homfanigger

Where is Jesus when you need him!
This user was banned
Isn't that a great life! Starting by doing what you want, no rules, not norms. Then, get stone on drugs, make money while fucking, kill people, make more money, keep on fucking to the point of using the dead bodies as sex toys and their blood as a lubricant, and keep doing what you want. That is life!! And to top it all up, without having contributed a penny towards a pension plan or paying taxes, she ends up in early retirement in a hotel with security, five meals a day, all the channels you want and more sex. She may be cute, but she is even smarter!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Isn't that a great life! Starting by doing what you want, no rules, not norms. Then, get stone on drugs, make money while fucking, kill people, make more money, keep on fucking to the point of using the dead bodies as sex toys and their blood as a lubricant, and keep doing what you want. That is life!! And to top it all up, without having contributed a penny towards a pension plan or paying taxes, she ends up in early retirement in a hotel with security, five meals a day, all the channels you want and more sex. She may be cute, but she is even smarter!
Christ! I had to Shake My Fkn Head! I was just about to ask; Where the Fuck I could Sign-up? Lmfao...SP

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Great post.

Haha, fucking awesome. The Zetas used to stop busloads of immigrants coming from south of Mexico, take them all off of the bus. The women would be brought to camp to be used as sex slaves. The old and disabled would be shot to death right then and there. The boys, teens and men would all be meant to get into a circle... once in the circle, the Zetas would throw horrid weapons (machetes, bats with nails driven through them, chains with locks at the end, knives...you get my point...) in the center and make them fight to the death. Once there were only a few people left alive, they'd execute the ones hurt too badly and the ones remaining would then have been officially "drafted" into the Cartel.

How INSANE is that?

Oh I'd fucking hit it hard. That is REALLY what you call a hit and run though. No staying around after that shit.
You better make damn sure she gets the Big O….OR ELSE!

mrln

silent ghost
but heres the thing. these pieces of scum come here and get caught. theyre here illegally but its legal to take my money to give them 3 hots and a cot? rrrreally? redundant government.

Necro Zeta Cartel Hitwoman

13th July 2016 (media release date)

A glamorous Mexican hitwoman has confessed to having sex with headless bodies while drinking and bathing in their blood.

The chilling confession was made by an innocent-looking lady named Juana, known as ‘La Peque’ or ‘the Littleun’, from her prison cell in Baja California.

She then became a “haconeo” – a spy for the drug gangs tasked with looking out for police or army patrols during gruelling eight hour shifts.

Juana said that if she made a mistake, her gangster bosses would tie her up for a week as punishment – feeding her one taco per day to keep her alive.

It was during this time in the cartel that she first witnessed the shocking violence which would eventually define her life – when a man’s head was smashed open with a medieval mace in front of her.

Imprisoned for her shocking crimes in Mexico’s infamous Zetas drug cartel, the 28-year-old revealed what turned her to a life of violence.

She said: “Ever since I was a little girl I was a rebel, and then became a drug addict and alcoholic.”

Born in the state of Hidalgo, near Mexico city, Juana said she had a baby at the tender age of 15 by a man 20 years her senior.

And in order to support her child, the then-teenager became a prostitute on the crime ridden Mexican streets.

She said: “I remember feeling sad and thinking that I did not want to end up like that.”

But while speaking to the Mexican media, Jauna confessed that she started to get turned on by the sight of blood saying she would “feel excited by it, rubbing myself in it and bathing in it after killing a victim and I even drank it when it was still warm.”

According to reports, the former cartel member said she “had sex with the cadavers of those decapitated, using the severed heads as well as the rest of their bodies to pleasure herself.”

The kinky criminal is reportedly still awaiting sentencing.

Source

Images

1. Black widow….the young hit woman said she felt ‘excited’ about blood and gore
View attachment 273064

2. The sultry siren takes a selfie wearing a cap with ‘Cartel Z’ emblazoned on it
View attachment 273065

3. Juana confessed to having sex with dead bodies
View attachment 273066
Wild! It’s cool to see a woman out there in the underworld who admits to such shocking acts usually only reserved for the men! I love “sick” women! You go girl! 😃

Too$hort

Rookie

A glamorous Mexican hitwoman has confessed to having sex with headless bodies while drinking and bathing in their blood.

The chilling confession was made by an innocent-looking lady named Juana, known as ‘La Peque’ or ‘the Littleun’, from her prison cell in Baja California.

She then became a “haconeo” – a spy for the drug gangs tasked with looking out for police or army patrols during gruelling eight hour shifts.

Juana said that if she made a mistake, her gangster bosses would tie her up for a week as punishment – feeding her one taco per day to keep her alive.

It was during this time in the cartel that she first witnessed the shocking violence which would eventually define her life – when a man’s head was smashed open with a medieval mace in front of her.

Imprisoned for her shocking crimes in Mexico’s infamous Zetas drug cartel, the 28-year-old revealed what turned her to a life of violence.

She said: “Ever since I was a little girl I was a rebel, and then became a drug addict and alcoholic.”

Born in the state of Hidalgo, near Mexico city, Juana said she had a baby at the tender age of 15 by a man 20 years her senior.

And in order to support her child, the then-teenager became a prostitute on the crime ridden Mexican streets.

She said: “I remember feeling sad and thinking that I did not want to end up like that.”

But while speaking to the Mexican media, Jauna confessed that she started to get turned on by the sight of blood saying she would “feel excited by it, rubbing myself in it and bathing in it after killing a victim and I even drank it when it was still warm.”

According to reports, the former cartel member said she “had sex with the cadavers of those decapitated, using the severed heads as well as the rest of their bodies to pleasure herself.”

Source

Images

1. Black widow….the young hit woman said she felt ‘excited’ about blood and gore
View attachment 273064

2. The sultry siren takes a selfie wearing a cap with ‘Cartel Z’ emblazoned on it
View attachment 273065

View attachment 273066
There went my one and only love

Collins

Well Known Member
Wonder how true her story is or if she's just trying to sensationalize it to avoid getting fucked with in prison?
More than likely it’s true, coz either way there’s always someone who knows you in prison and will verify it or call it bullshit

wildbear99

Rookie
How

Source

Images

View attachment 273064

View attachment 273065

View attachment 273066
How, no heatbeat, no erection!!

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I'd give her something she would never forget.... and she'd give up on fuckin dead guys too!!!

wildbear99

Rookie
Great post.

Haha, fucking awesome. The Zetas used to stop busloads of immigrants coming from south of Mexico, take them all off of the bus. The women would be brought to camp to be used as sex slaves. The old and disabled would be shot to death right then and there. The boys, teens and men would all be meant to get into a circle... once in the circle, the Zetas would throw horrid weapons (machetes, bats with nails driven through them, chains with locks at the end, knives...you get my point...) in the center and make them fight to the death. Once there were only a few people left alive, they'd execute the ones hurt too badly and the ones remaining would then have been officially "drafted" into the Cartel.

How INSANE is that?

Oh I'd fucking hit it hard. That is REALLY what you call a hit and run though. No staying around after that shit.

What's insane is that nothing was done about it!!!!!

HollyC666

Rookie

Source

Images

View attachment 273064

View attachment 273065

View attachment 273066
Dang I like this girl & her guns

Back