accident ~*Child Warning* Football Post Fell On Kid's Chest~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator
In the Tula region, a football goal fell on a child and he died: terrible footage was caught on video

The boys played on the sports ground and at some point dropped the gate. Having gathered the three of them, they began to lift them, but it did not work out - the iron structure fell right on the chest of one of the boys. He immediately became ill.

Despite all the efforts of the doctors, the victim died in the hospital.

The police investigate and identify the perpetrators in an unsafe sports ground.

IMG_20230607_205744_001.jpg

Last edited:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
It makes no sense what they are doing unless it's simple boredom. When I was a kid there was a time I ran away from a black snake and tripped on a tree root at full speed and tumbled. I put my hands out just in time to break my fall and my chest was hovering over a really sharp metal spike sicking out the ground. I reckon if I actually fell on it I would have been stabbed right through the chest. It's one of those weird childhood near death things that stuck in my memory forever. (I've had a few)

hedgerow

simpelton
i'd like to make fun of the big retard, but know i shouldn't, as it's just a kid...btw, at what point does that protection wear off

i did so many crazy things as a kid i'm surprised i'm still here, from falling down monkey-bars headfirst to falling off a small cliff onto an active roadway

1686189084245.jpeg

^ used to love monkey-bars

mudafuka

NewbieX
i'd like to make fun of the big retard, but know i shouldn't, as it's just a kid...btw, at what point does that protection wear off

i did so many crazy things as a kid i'm surprised i'm still here, from falling down monkey-bars headfirst to falling off a small cliff onto an active roadway

View attachment 686609

View attachment 686609

In the Tula region, a football goal fell on a child and he died: terrible footage was caught on video

The boys played on the sports ground and at some point dropped the gate. Having gathered the three of them, they began to lift them, but it did not work out - the iron structure fell right on the chest of one of the boys. He immediately became ill.

The police investigate and identify the perpetrators in an unsafe sports ground.

View attachment 686602
View attachment 686603
He should’ve taken that hit in the ankle when it fell as a warning. Natural selection at its finest

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

View attachment 686602
View attachment 686603
Poor Stromboli...

nostrils

Forum Veteran

View attachment 686602
View attachment 686603
He got lucky once and went back for more.

mrln

silent ghost
eithert he post isnt there, or if it is,theres signs stating its not a jungle gym. or it might be bolted down.

Back