accident *child warning!* Girl hit by car. Driver or parents fault? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran

20230427_162605.jpg

Last edited:

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
Love how the father deflects blame onto the driver instead of taking responsibility for his poorly educated daughter running out into traffic. Also he takes time to hit the car BEFORE tending to his daughter, wtf?

its not the parent his fault man ,, no matter how hard you educate your childeren they will always be childeren,, neither the driver his fault, neither the girl his fault, its nobody's fault,, shit happens because of the shit people themselves push,,, the girl is fine ,, it was a test from Allah swt or a warning, or a sign, or trauma deserved for both men maybe the father wanted to do something bad to another child and he felt the real love at that moment and because of that maybe he will not commit the sin he was going to commit, as for the driver he could be riding high speed always and because of this he will not speed up anymore I dunno,, it could be anything,, but Allah swt is in control just so you know

DokraOwl

Hooter
its not the parent his fault man ,, no matter how hard you educate your childeren they will always be childeren,, neither the driver his fault, neither the girl his fault, its nobody's fault,, shit happens because of the shit people themselves push,,, the girl is fine ,, it was a test from Allah swt or a warning, or a sign, or trauma deserved for both men maybe the father wanted to do something bad to another child and he felt the real love at that moment and because of that maybe he will not commit the sin he was going to commit, as for the driver he could be riding high speed always and because of this he will not speed up anymore I dunno,, it could be anything,, but Allah swt is in control just so you know
As-Salam alaik brother, Allah be praised, you are right.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Allah doesn't exist you stupid goat buggering twat.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
As-Salam alaik brother, Allah be praised, you are right.

Well I'm here and it's not because of an imaginary being or his sodomite prophet, who also did not exist. The muslim was born to serve the white man and to clean his toilet, about time you realised this.
welll, my reality says different and I am muslim, remember me next time when you're cleaning

Darkwing87

Cookie
Piss be upon him

Back