accident *child warning!* Girl hit by car. Driver or parents fault? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
1000000% parents fault. I’d be hit my car for his stupidity I’d run his and her azz over again

Love how the father deflects blame onto the driver instead of taking responsibility for his poorly educated daughter running out into traffic. Also he takes time to hit the car BEFORE tending to his daughter, wtf?
Kids are kids. The parent needs to be holding the child’s hand near a road. Like any human with basic common sense

defiedlight500

what am I doing here
Parents are the fucking problem in this one, I feel bad for the kid and the driver honestly. Look at how busy that road probably is with all those cars, that should be the first thing you teach your kid living where you are

Shinan

NewbieX
Children are PARENTS responsibility ALL the time and what idiot let's any kid cross the street alone.
You as a driver has equal responsibility. There was bad visibility on both sides, he should've been driving slower in order to react to pedestrians and other things going on the road.

If you drive too fast to not react, you're ALWAYS at fault as you are in a car and they're not

Back