accident ~*Child Warning* Kid Almost Dies In Playground Stunt~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
:facepalm:
"In Krasnodar, teenagers invented a dangerous attraction, because of which a child almost died

Schoolchildren decided to spin the carousel with an electric scooter. The second video was filmed a week ago, the first - last night. On the 1st video you can see that the child could not resist and flew out. He was hospitalized.

Neighbors in a local chat blame the carousel and ask the management company to dismantle the "dangerous thing"."

View attachment 622918
View attachment 622916

View attachment 623026
Fuckin morons

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Who played tether ball ?
Remember !?
I lost my two front teeth playing .
I did not want it removed-torn down.
Chit happens.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Dismantle the "dangerous thing"? :-_^:

Just DON'T spin it with anything that motorizes with a tire - simple as that.
Some retarded middleschoolers did the exact same thing where i live, the cities answer was to remove the ride.... when they couldve just told the parents to fuck off because it wasnt intended to be operated by a motorcycle (what they used, an actual full sized road bike) but instead a human being.
In fact, i even question how the city didnt ask where the fuck they got a motorcycle as they were like 12 to 13

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
"In Krasnodar, teenagers invented a dangerous attraction, because of which a child almost died

Schoolchildren decided to spin the carousel with an electric scooter. The second video was filmed a week ago, the first - last night. On the 1st video you can see that the child could not resist and flew out. He was hospitalized.

Neighbors in a local chat blame the carousel and ask the management company to dismantle the "dangerous thing"."

View attachment 622918
View attachment 622916

View attachment 623026
Wheeeeeee...

It's always fuckers that claim "Take it down, it's unsafe!" when something is improperly used. Obviously if you put a knife in a toaster you're gonna fuck something up, doesn't mean you should get rid of the toaster, means you need to get a brain. :')
I 100% agree. That being said, don't judge, but I'm new to being registered on this. How do I like comments???

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

View attachment 622918
View attachment 622916

View attachment 623026
Damn shame the kid didn't die. Don't need that kind of stupidity muddying up the gene pool

pikupoxoxo

FlyingSpirit
Dumbass! All of them. First off, how did they even get a motorbike into a playground? Second, it’s the kids fault for climbing in there and the kids outside spinning it when he clearly can’t hang on anymore. Lastly the adults!!!! They watched on until something finally happened. This place is totally screwed 🤦‍♀️

CharlesIV

Lurker
I remember my old playground. Very dangerous place, but that's what made it fun. Learned how to take the pain of splinters, wasp stings, static electric shocks (from plastic slides with metal rivets), burns (metal slides in the summer sun), falls, trips, and getting the wind knocked out of me from falling off monkey bars. And let's never forget the horror that was an improperly used seesaw.
What were we thinking? Popping bubble wrap is considered dangerous today.

Back