accident ***Child Warning*** Little dude's hand got pulled into machine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
Something's not right about this... Doesn't electricity flow from one person to another (triboelectric effect), yet the woman isn't reacting to any electricity whatsoever. I think, and I maybe wrong here, but does it look like the little boy got his hand stuck (maybe even crushed)? Either way, I wish no harm to him and find no solace in either scenario happening.

gmah1959

Lurker
Something's not right about this... Doesn't electricity flow from one person to another (triboelectric effect), yet the woman isn't reacting to any electricity whatsoever. I think, and I maybe wrong here, but does it look like the little boy got his hand stuck (maybe even crushed)? Either way, I wish no harm to him and find no solace in either scenario happening.t

Thought the same thing

ImAlwaysBaked

🩸Blood Bag🩸
Something's not right about this... Doesn't electricity flow from one person to another (triboelectric effect), yet the woman isn't reacting to any electricity whatsoever. I think, and I maybe wrong here, but does it look like the little boy got his hand stuck (maybe even crushed)? Either way, I wish no harm to him and find no solace in either scenario happening.
yeah it clearly looks like his hand got sucked up into the machine, if it was a strong electrical current she wouldn't have been able to grab him

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I agree. Plus, even 120 volts AC would have caused him to seize up. Likely a hand-in-belt issue.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
just because ur hand gets into the hole doesnt mean you should stick it up there, poor thing but a lesson for life
IMG_0190.jpeg

Mingemuffin73

Hadenufdrgs2day
Who said anything about electricity? Got his hand stuck in the conveyor!!!

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
Who said anything about electricity? Got his hand stuck in the conveyor!!!
Oh dear. It is far better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove ALL DOUBT! The original title had 'Zapped' in it as the poster initially thought the young boy had been electrocuted, and please bear in mind, the original poster is a mod'. They realised it wasn't correct and so changed accordingly. Now, I'm not one to cast cast aspersions on someone's intellect, but maybe, just maybe, think before you write / speak / breath..?

Back