China denies exporting cans of human meat to African supermarkets (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
china-meat.jpg

The Chinese government has issued a statement strongly dismissing reports it is packaging human meat as corned beef and sending it to African grocery stores.

The government was forced to respond after several African publications reported the allegations, made by Facebook user Barbara Akosua Aboagye in a post which has since been shared 26,168 times.

South African websites Msanzi Live and Daily Post even went so far as to speculate the reason behind exporting human meat is due to China’s overpopulation, suggesting the country is unable to find space to bury its dead.

Chinese Ambassador to Zambia Yang Youming issued a statement on Chinese State Media, saying: “Today a local tabloid newspaper is openly spreading a rumour, claiming that the Chinese use human meat to make corned beef and sell it to Africa.

“This is completely a malicious slandering and vilification which is absolutely unacceptable to us. We hereby express our utmost anger and the strongest condemnation over such an act.

”China has invested heavily in Zambia, especially in the mining industry, however its economic downturn has directly affected workers in the country, with plants being closed and operations suspended.

Zambia's deputy defence minister Christopher Mulenga has vowed the government will launch an investigation into the damaging reports.

He said: “The government of Zambia regrets the incident in view of the warm relations that exist between Zambia and China.

“We shall make sure that relevant government authorities will take up the investigations and give a comprehensive statement.”

Sauce:
China denies it is selling human meat in tins to the public

KENTUCKY FRIED CHINK

In other news:
China 'seizes 40-year-old meat in crackdown on smugglers'
China 'seizes 40-year-old meat in crackdown on smugglers' - BBC News

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
This is an interesting premise. I doubt anyone would know if human meat was included in beef pork or chicken, especially if it was highly processed as corned beef is. I wonder if there is a lab test that could tell or if the DNA would be destroyed by the processing?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I believe China is innocent, Africa is a land of retards. You all must realize if the Chinese packed a few albino cocks in the next shipment they'll sign a 10 year import contract. I can only imagine the african who reported this hanging on to the bottom of a helicopter during the live cross. "I AM LOOKING AT MEAT FACTORY, I SEE BODY"

msr

AHHHHH FUCK

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
It's not cannibalism in 9 out of 10 cases, because, never mind this isn't my news section.

I believe China is innocent, Africa is a land of retards. You all must realize if the Chinese packed a few albino cocks in the next shipment they'll sign a 10 year import contract. I can only imagine the african who reported this hanging on to the bottom of a helicopter during the live cross. "I AM LOOKING AT MEAT FACTORY, I SEE BODY"

In the States, if you are ever driving through a majority black city, make SURE you turn your radio to a local station, not a syndicated show that is broadcast throughout major markets and in many cities. Find the local stations. You'll find the most racist, hate filled, calling for outright slaughter of Whites and Jews, black radio talk shows out there. I remember listening to one of them that someone from VNNForum recorded whenever he drove through this (extremely dangerous) neighborhood. Sometimes you'd hear straight up calls for genocide of Whites, you'd hear about how "Whites and Jews" are the reason blacks aren't running the world, etc. etc. but the most preposterous thing I've ever heard there, was a female black caller, who wouldn't say her name, but said she worked for the city she lived in... this lady talked to the radio show host for a good 40 minutes, trying to explain in detail that melanin wasn't just in skin, but also in the brain, and she was literally, quite literally, talking very seriously about how it's a proven fact that melanin makes you smarter, so the people with the most melanin (the darkest of the dark) are actually the smartest people on the planet). Holy. Fucking. Shit. Forget about blatant FCC violations (none of which ever got dumped out of in the delay before it aired on the stations) (that never got fined by the FCC either), forget outright calls for horrendous race crimes against Whites (which never got looked at by the police or the FBI, etc. for threatening to violate peoples civil rights and murder them because of their race), this lady quite literally was saying with a straight face that the darker you are, the smarter you are, and the melanin proves it....

:<_>::<_>::<_>::<_>:

Last edited:

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
It's not cannibalism in 9 out of 10 cases, because, never mind this isn't my news section.

In the States, if you are ever driving through a majority black city, make SURE you turn your radio to a local station, not a syndicated show that is broadcast throughout major markets and in many cities. Find the local stations. You'll find the most racist, hate filled, calling for outright slaughter of Whites and Jews, black radio talk shows out there. I remember listening to one of them that someone from VNNForum recorded whenever he drove through this (extremely dangerous) neighborhood. Sometimes you'd hear straight up calls for genocide of Whites, you'd hear about how "Whites and Jews" are the reason blacks aren't running the world, etc. etc. but the most preposterous thing I've ever heard there, was a female black caller, who wouldn't say her name, but said she worked for the city she lived in... this lady talked to the radio show host for a good 40 minutes, trying to explain in detail that melanin wasn't just in skin, but also in the brain, and she was literally, quite literally, talking very seriously about how it's a proven fact that melanin makes you smarter, so the people with the most melanin (the darkest of the dark) are actually the smartest people on the planet). Holy. Fucking. Shit. Forget about blatant FCC violations (none of which ever got dumped out of in the delay before it aired on the stations) (that never got fined by the FCC either), forget outright calls for horrendous race crimes against Whites (which never got looked at by the police or the FBI, etc. for threatening to violate peoples civil rights and murder them because of their race), this lady quite literally was saying with a straight face that the darker you are, the smarter you are, and the melanin proves it....

:<_>::<_>::<_>::<_>:
>blacks
>ruling the world

HOL UP
ARE YOU SAYIN
WE WUZ KANGZ & SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

20895325ef7a79442aa3d894a0a7398539ad2459.jpg

Back