Serious China Warns Of Consequences If Pelosi Visits Taiwan (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
if she goes,she goes. its not "who cares",but who cares? if she really wants to go and people worried about her plane being shot down, dont make it obvious then! disguise her,put her on delta or united or thai air in economy class. or put her on some cruise ship. theres 6 ports in taiwan. the best ports in asia,i believe. thats how easy they can get her there.
but biden will be the bi-otch that he is and "oh ok. we wont ler her go. sorry if if upset you xi jinpingpong.
and hed still do business with china. he wouldnt impose an embargo on them just for threatening a u.s. politician. but we as citizens, would be put in jail!

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I hope there isn't a war at all. But if there is, I hope it doesn't turn nuclear.
The US has been successful over the years in keeping the destruction of war outside of North America.
Hope that continues, because the one with the bombed land is fucked.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'm not an American, nor am I an expert on such matters. Do you take this seriously Americans?

The average Taiwanese citizen has no problem with the pros - or should I say, gains - of having an 82 year old woman share her wall street trading tips with them. Cons: 3D sunburn and your baby on the end of a bayonet.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
and your baby on the end of a bayonet.
shish kagook
screenshot-506.jpg

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Nothing Peliso does is in the best interest of freedom-loving Americans. What do I think of this? If she goes, to Taiwan, it's only because she has a plan to SCREW UP MY LIFE EVEN MORE THAN SHE HAS ALREADY! Traitorous pile of pig shit.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
The average Taiwanese citizen has no problem with the pros - or should I say, gains - of having an 82 year old woman share her wall street trading tips with them. Cons: 3D sunburn and your baby on the end of a bayonet.

She's a shit trader and so is Musk

Unless you're talking about her insider trading, yeah I don't think the average Taiwanese citizen is going to be given tips on how to cheat and break the law, would kind of defeat the purpose

Akanon

Rookie
The
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Really ?!!!!
China will vaporize the U.S. .
America just got bitched slapped by a third world militia . The Taliban. Who having only 50 year old AK's and coffee can bombs , beat a army with bunker blasting this, Apache helicopters, night vision , a entire air force , laser guided this and that etc....

But are you serious that the U.S. could beat a very well disciplined Chineese army ? With war technology that far

Taliban lost way more than the US, and the only reason it wasn't a bloodbath for them is because of the rules of engagement that the US follows but Taliban doesn't. You have your head up your ass if you think the Taliban was superior, and it wasn't because US couldn't vaporize them as we wouldn't want to hurt the shitbag terrorists feelings would we.

The one and only advantage China has is population and infantry size. Their technology is garbage compared to the rest of the world. All they have is poorly made clones of better technology. They wouldn't stand a chance in the sea, or air. If there was a war they wouldn't even be able to leave the dock before all of their ships were destroyed by submarines.

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Really ?!!!!
China will vaporize the U.S. .
America just got bitched slapped by a third world militia . The Taliban. Who having only 50 year old AK's and coffee can bombs , beat a army with bunker blasting this, Apache helicopters, night vision , a entire air force , laser guided this and that etc....

But are you serious that the U.S. could beat a very well disciplined Chineese army ? With war technology that far exceeds the U.S. ?

Better put that bongo down and regroup my freind.
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Taiwan belongs to China . It is there country. It always has been. So who the F**K is Pelosi or the U.S. to tell a sovereign nation what it can or cannot do?!!!!
Few have any respect for Americans or America.
Wisdom prevails, don't push your luck .
Taiwan begs to differ.
And what war tech are you talking about? The only tech China has is shit they copied from the west.

cun1punter

Lurker
Right? Like y’all can have her. We don’t want her back.
Wanna split her plane ticket with me? Lmao
Taiwan begs to differ.
And what war tech are you talking about? The only tech China has is shit they copied from the west.
if she goes,she goes. its not "who cares",but who cares? if she really wants to go and people worried about her plane being shot down, dont make it obvious then! disguise her,put her on delta or united or thai air in economy class. or put her on some cruise ship. theres 6 ports in taiwan. the best ports in asia,i believe. thats how easy they can get her there.
but biden will be the bi-otch that he is and "oh ok. we wont ler her go. sorry if if upset you xi jinpingpong.
and hed still do business with china. he wouldnt impose an embargo on them just for threatening a u.s. politician. but we as citizens, would be put in jail!
Jesus “jinpingpong” has me fucking rolling 😂😂😂

IExist

I exist
China warns.....yeah....like how they warned us about their little SARs experiment that got turned into COVID-19? I don't believe jack shit until I see their government blown to shit.
Edit: They, also, can't use safety measures for shit in the workplace or road.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Especially considering damn near half the population keeps rooting for some race car drive named Brandon who won one race in his career in a race car league where they only make left turns, and still manage to crash into each other.
I love how you cant deal with "lets go brandon" being an insult to pedo Joe and a prime example of how liberal news lies to its audience.
Funny as fuck

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Nothing Peliso does is in the best interest of freedom-loving Americans. What do I think of this? If she goes, to Taiwan, it's only because she has a plan to SCREW UP MY LIFE EVEN MORE THAN SHE HAS ALREADY! Traitorous pile of pig shit.
It's really amazing how much stock you put into your own personal life for a single senator out of 100 of them, making a diplomatic visit to a small country.

But hey. You do you.
I love how you cant deal with "lets go brandon" being an insult to pedo Joe and a prime example of how liberal news lies to its audience.
Funny as fuck
You put way too much stock into your own dumbass insults that actually backfired on you, as if I care about Biden. Unlike your hero-worship of Trump, I actually don't give a shit about Biden one way or the other. He's just another politician.

PS:

Your hero race car driver named Brandon told you to stop. Lol.

mrln

silent ghost
you ever buy the shit "made in china"? how long did it last before you called it "fucking chineese garbage".
think their military hardware is any better than the shit they send abroad?

Back