Chinese PLA Y-20 Troop Transport Arrive in Serbia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Men are supposed to be the protectors of their female counterpart of the species, not their abusers or captors. You sound as if you don't feel this way.
As for societal hierarchies I don't believe we were really ever given much choice in the matter but, you men are adorable often, even wearing a wife beater so, it's okay.
When you guys can push out the pups, rear them well, & don't need or us any longer I'm sure you'll let us all know.

Hierarchies aren't about "choice" it's about nature. Women aren't meant to make "choices" over men, only their children. Men make "choices" especially on a societal level that carry over to the role as protectors. That's what nature built us for.

H82Go8675309

๐‰๐ซ
Hierarchies aren't about "choice" it's about nature. Women aren't meant to make "choices" over men, only their children. Men make "choices" especially on a societal level that carry over to the role as protectors. That's what nature built us for.
We make the biggest choice initially, which of you men we choose to have any or zero control over us though, don't you think?
Rhetorical. It seems you're too closed minded in the first place to even grasp these things I'd say.
Now bump your own thread by your lonesome. Ta ๐Ÿ‘‹

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
We make the biggest choice initially, which of you men we choose to have any or zero control over us though, don't you think?
Rhetorical. It seems you're too closed minded in the first place to even grasp these things I'd say.
Now bump your own thread by your lonesome. Ta ๐Ÿ‘‹

How on earth did you get the idea that I said you don't have your choice of a mate? Whatever. Take care now.

gonzopoet

Rookie
Would like to see this evidence that Russia is justified in attacking Ukraine & also the Ukrainian war crimes that Russia 'never' participates in.
'Us' people research well enough, that's why the world is behind Ukraine, I've taken notice of Russian aggression towards other sovereign states since the 60's & it's like a stuck record attack, torture, kill civilians & deny.
"the world" oh! you mean the imperial core nations that have spent centuries colonizing the globe and committing mass atrocities and exploitation. yeah sure . totally gonna trust them.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
"the world" oh! you mean the imperial core nations that have spent centuries colonizing the globe and committing mass atrocities and exploitation. yeah sure . totally gonna trust them.
Yes! Their the ones, at least these colonizing nations leave enough people alive to complain about it, Russians leave a scorched earth policy behind, a lot less people to complain or they get a bullet.
Still no evidence, just throw offs on other nations.

Could be nothing. I renamed the title because it's an unconfirmed report that China is deploying troops to Serbia.

Note also that around the same time last year, China affirmed it has strong defense ties to Serbia. (Source: Defense Post via Associated Press)

April 9 2022 | Hal Turner Radio Show

Sounds fun, we could use a good fight these days, I'm looking forward to it. I can't stand Russian or Chinese nationals anyway, good.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
On the day Russia invaded Ukraine , China posted the " factoid" you see. It's obvious China knew of Putins plans ahead of time.
I predicted to friends about 15 years ago that China & Russia will likely launch a attack on the U.S. . I believe China ( & Russia?) has the tech to disable our defences systems. Or just enough to yield them worthless for a duration to attack.
The U.S. will not be able to rebound . China has the money and economy to hold things together for awhile anyway.

Let's hope I am wrong .

FMSWNEFacAIrpoJ.jpg

Bullshit, Orban is anti EU right winger,
who's gonna shoot him? NATO fags?
nato will fuck up any threat do you have eyes see here in the us we know how to treat our people and be kind to one another were the only country that goes and helps other countrys wars and terrerizm and what happenedto russia there getting blown to shit with donated weapons and learning on the fly sorry but you cant touch the us

cfofe

Rookie
Bullshit, Orban is anti EU right winger,
who's gonna shoot him? NATO fags?
Budapest is in Hungary. Victor Orban is already Prime minister of Hungary, IN Hungary. You dont know where Budapest is? ะฒั–ะฝ ะผะฐะดัั€ััŒะบะธะน ั– ะผะฐะดัั€ั–. What the hell are you reading? Something written by an idiot.
nato will fuck up any threat do you have eyes see here in the us we know how to treat our people and be kind to one another were the only country that goes and helps other countrys wars and terrerizm and what happenedto russia there getting blown to shit with donated weapons and learning on the fly sorry but you cant touch the us
The "war on terror" is made up bullshit for groups the CIA invented. So they can control both sides of something. The CIA created the Taliban, and Mujahadeen, ISIS, ISIL, and on and on and on. The CIA armed and trained them. This has even been on the History Channel. I have met people who were involved in Arming the Taliban. The last possibly in the Early Stinger missle days. The CIA used the US Army to hoof stuff out to them. This was Also on the history channel before. Though it was 20 years ago that I met the guy, He was one of my fathers tentative buisness partners back then. But the project didnt turn out. I may have met another when I was very young. They have done more than one Iranian Contra "thing".

Last edited:
Back