Chinese PLA Y-20 Troop Transport Arrive in Serbia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Could be nothing. I renamed the title because it's an unconfirmed report that China is deploying troops to Serbia.

Note also that around the same time last year, China affirmed it has strong defense ties to Serbia. (Source: Defense Post via Associated Press)

April 9 2022 | Hal Turner Radio Show

Hal Turner said:
This isn't good at all.

During the Balkan war in the 90's China stated that it considered invading and taking over Serbia as a jumping point into all of Europe.

The only reason it didn't happen was that Russian troops swooped in to stop it from happening because Serbia got word that it was going to happen, so they requested Russian troops to fly in and take control of all of their airports for a certain amount of time.

If the same scenario is playing out now, then its really bad. If China is swooping into Serbia to take control and create a military jump point into Europe, it means they expect NATO to attack Russia and that China is moving in to provide backup support to Russia.

NATO bombed the shit out of Belgrade Serbia in 1999....The great people of Serbia hate NATO with a passion...

We are closer to WW3 than some realize.

There are now over 100,000 US Troops in Europe, this is unprecedented in recent times.

US/NATO Special operations have been directly assisting Ukraine forces on the ground in Ukraine helping them kill Russians. I have heard stories of US Special Forces, and British SAS killing Russians dressed as Ukrainian forces. Obviously you have to treat all this kind of stuff with suspicion, this could be propaganda. At this point would any of us really be surprised ? In the White House we have a senile dementia patient living in a Truman Show/Wag the Dog Movie.

The MSM will have us all believe it is Russia. The reality is regardless of whether you personally agree with Russia actions in Ukraine or not, US/NATO badly want a hot war with Russia.

Hence this on going information war showing Civilians allegedly killed by Russians in Ukraine. They are providing the narrative to justifiably attack Russia. If you can not see this, then you are blind.

To this backdrop we have the West/US/EU/UK overtly supplying the latest lethal weaponry to kill Russians. We already defacto declared war on Russia.

No idea what is going on with those Chinese Troops. The fact their flight path is erratic suggests they think US/NATO is capable of anything.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Could be nothing. I renamed the title because it's an unconfirmed report that China is deploying troops to Serbia.

Note also that around the same time last year, China affirmed it has strong defense ties to Serbia. (Source: Defense Post via Associated Press)

Definitely the Smell of Shit is in the Wind;It's just Hard to tell whose Upwind on a Cloudy Day; When Your Stuck Suckin it up Downwind! Ya Know What I Mean?
SP

U R Correct My Friend! Some Shenanigans R definitely Playing Out! I just Hope We don't end up Starting WWIII
The whole fkn planet doesn't get away from that one!!! Well,Maybe some of those Preppers will B around;But I ain't got no Bunka! MuthaFunka!
SP

Last edited:

Indoraptor

Ice princess with maximum asshole behavior
I come from Germany. Here there was a seer:Alois Irlmeier,who said the 3rd World War voraus.es begins with a peace conference in the Balkans,where a high-ranking politician is shot. World War 3 voraus.es begins with a peace conference in the Balkans, where a high-ranking politician is shot. 3 days ago, Hungary's chief Orban invited to a peace conference in Budapest.

GötterdÀmmerung

Well Known Member
It's cool that some people's idea of a good time is to track and observe air traffic in and out of major terminals, which includes watching on-screen transponders and being situated at landing strips to visually confirm the comings and goings. It was suggested that this was part of an ongoing arms purchase being delivered. Also probable is an intentional display of China's developing capabilities, these transport aircraft being recently developed and not yet in the public eye.
Half A Dozen Chinese Y-20 Cargo Jets Popped Up Over Europe Last Night
Y-20-Serbia.jpg

gonzopoet

Rookie
The Chinese are Russia's proxy for their disinformation campaign so... do I believe anything these commies put out? No.
But, if this is accurate well I guess we're inching closer to WW3 & possibly nuclear usage.
Fukn commie rat bastards. 😒
it’s pure projection. the ukraine is NATO’s proxy. what disinformation? any specifics. because so far the evidence leans towards russia being justified. the US state department aides with the ukraine. that’s enough to cast doubt on them. that and the overwhelming evidence of their ongoing war crimes.

chinese state media has been posting positive and sympathetic shit towards ukraine lately. i can tell you people never research

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
I come from Germany. Here there was a seer:Alois Irlmeier,who said the 3rd World War voraus.es begins with a peace conference in the Balkans,where a high-ranking politician is shot. World War 3 voraus.es begins with a peace conference in the Balkans, where a high-ranking politician is shot. 3 days ago, Hungary's chief Orban invited to a peace conference in Budapest.
Fuck

Guipago

Forum Veteran
it’s pure projection. the ukraine is NATO’s proxy. what disinformation? any specifics. because so far the evidence leans towards russia being justified. the US state department aides with the ukraine. that’s enough to cast doubt on them. that and the overwhelming evidence of their ongoing war crimes.

chinese state media has been posting positive and sympathetic shit towards ukraine lately. i can tell you people never research
Would like to see this evidence that Russia is justified in attacking Ukraine & also the Ukrainian war crimes that Russia 'never' participates in.
'Us' people research well enough, that's why the world is behind Ukraine, I've taken notice of Russian aggression towards other sovereign states since the 60's & it's like a stuck record attack, torture, kill civilians & deny.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Bullshit, Orban is anti EU right winger,
who's gonna shoot him? NATO fags?

92.eth

The Chinese are Russia's proxy for their disinformation campaign so... do I believe anything these commies put out? No.
But, if this is accurate well I guess we're inching closer to WW3 & possibly nuclear usage.
Fukn commie rat bastards. 😒

What does this have to do with anything in this thread? Swear to god you mid-tiers can't help but shit everywhere you go.

92.eth

You'll get over it or not, and just keep whinging.
You aren't important enough to harvest that kind of energy from me, other than tell you are mid in life, mid here, and will likely always be mid. Now go cut your toes to drain the diabetes build up in your brain.

H82Go8675309

đ‰đ«
You aren't important enough to harvest that kind of energy from me, other than tell you are mid in life, mid here, and will likely always be mid. Now go cut your toes to drain the diabetes build up in your brain.
Wasn't trying to but, think whatever you please. It'll bump your own post at least. đŸ€˜
You sound like you like to self suck in my head when I read your words but, maybe that's just how I like to imagine you. đŸ€”
TTFN. Enjoy your workday cunt.

92.eth

Wasn't trying to but, think whatever you please. It'll bump your own post at least. đŸ€˜
You sound like you like to self suck in my head when I read your words but, maybe that's just how I like to imagine you. đŸ€”
TTFN. Enjoy your workday cunt.
You can imagine me fucking your girl and me forgetting about it 10 mins later, too if you want.

H82Go8675309

đ‰đ«
You can imagine me fucking your girl and me forgetting about it 10 mins later, too if you want.

Well, I am a hetero sexual female and strictly dickly so that'd be weird but, do tell to which "girl" you mean please.

Also, only ten mins huh? That makes me sad. 💔 They make pills for that hun. Invest. 😘

92.eth

Well, I am a hetero sexual female and strictly dickly so that'd be weird but, do tell to which "girl" you mean please.

Also, only ten mins huh? That makes me sad. 💔 They make pills for that hun. Invest. 😘
Oh you're a woman, that explains it all. Pardon me, then.

H82Go8675309

đ‰đ«
Oh you're a woman, that explains it all. Pardon me, then.
The fact you actually keep track of the "points" or I guess look at that stuff & called me a "mid-tier" (& have nicknames for it) explained everything to me. You actually pay attention to that stuff? I'm not trying to be rude but, really?
I guess if you're into that then more power to you. đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

92.eth

The fact you actually keep track of the "points" or I guess look at that stuff & called me a "mid-tier" (& have nicknames for it) explained everything to me. You actually pay attention to that stuff? I'm not trying to be rude but, really?
I guess if you're into that then more power to you. đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

Women don't regard hierarchies because they know they're naturally at the bottom of it, so no offense taken.

H82Go8675309

đ‰đ«
Women don't regard hierarchies because they know they're naturally at the bottom of it, so no offense taken.
Men are supposed to be the protectors of their female counterpart of the species, not their abusers or captors. You sound as if you don't feel this way.
As for societal hierarchies I don't believe we were really ever given much choice in the matter but, you men are adorable often, even wearing a wife beater so, it's okay.
When you guys can push out the pups, rear them well, & don't need or us any longer I'm sure you'll let us all know.

Back