War Chinitos idiots, female cop vs a street performer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

girl101

Forum Veteran

Not a bad street piano player if you do not want to be filmed then don't be in public then. The cop was trying to be intimidating to the guy as well

I lost track of how many Asian tourists took my picture at balboa park I would go listen to the free 2 pm organ concert s on sundays. I would take my favorite 300 pound English mastiff. The biggest dog you can possibly get. It was hilarious.

I have not been to a concert since Dr Carole left.

www.spreckelsorgan.org/

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Stupid Chinks... The U.K., like the U.S. is turning to Communism in the worst way. The countries are protecting foreigners over actual natural born citizens... it's disgusting.

anticommunist.jpg

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
The chinese woman ALSO told the chinese man to NOT SHOOT HIM....Apparently he is a Handler or something and this is WHY they probably wanted the video down. What i don't get is.....
They went up to HIM, They spoke to him and then started to go mental. He touched the chinese womans flag and the chinese man in whom sounds canadian btw started going mental saying...
Don't touch her, Don't touch her over and over and OVER again. Shouting it. Gave me a headache tbh. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Back