bizarre Chink drowning and no one gives a fuck (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's the film maker.

Attachments

• Chinky.jpg
    Chinky.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8

zyclownB

Rookie
That looks like something he could have practiced in the air, where choking and dying was much less of a possibility...
It’s kinda different. You can hold your breath out of the air longer if you are just sitting there. The pressure and having to keep as still as possible takes up more oxygen. Plus your brain and body knows you are in/under water and you have to calm yourself down reducing your heart rate.
It’s almost flying a plane vs a plane simulator.
I have never seen this before. That actually scares me. I love doing this shit in the pool.
Can’t tell how long he was under before whatever happened to him because the video was sped up. Looked like 2:15- 2:40 minutes.

It’s kinda different. You can hold your breath out of the air longer if you are just sitting there. The pressure and having to keep as still as possible takes up more oxygen. Plus your brain and body knows you are in/under water and you have to calm yourself down reducing your heart rate.
It’s almost flying a plane vs a plane simulator.
I have never seen this before. That actually scares me. I love doing this shit in the pool.
Can’t tell how long he was under before whatever happened to him because the video was sped up. Looked like 2:15- 2:40 minutes.
I recall a young man who swam underwater and suffocated and died. They said that he had some sort of defect in his brain that did not give him the message when he needed more oxygen.

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
- what should I do?
- just stand there and keep filming
- oh, okay
True friends are always ready to help you out no matter what you ask them for.

But for real, I have absolutely no idea what's going on in their heads. Unless they sabotaged him in some way and now they're just waiting to be sure he's dead.

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
On April 26, 2024. Li Mou, the coach of Zhengzhou Ruihong Fitness Swimming, accidentally choked and drowned while doing breath holding training in the pool. During this period, someone kept videoing the suffocation process for nearly ten minutes.

View attachment 779243
Only thing I can think is this guy was a piece of shit and they really were happy that he killed himself. Nobody is that dumb to not know he was drowning.

Back