bizarre Chink got too drunk and this happened (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I feel kinda sorry for the menfolk in China, certainly of Generation-Y through to Generation-A, because due to the strict 1-child policy of the 80s and 90s, families were actively culling/aborting girls in favour of having "more productive" boys. Now, the men of these generations out-number the women 45-1. That's a tonne of options for the closeted gays in Chinese society, but a kick in the balls for the heterosexual males - next to none of them will find a bride.

So, sure, have a few drinks, and then a few drinks more, until you can't tell the difference between Men and Women..... anything to get your rocks off!

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
I feel kinda sorry for the menfolk in China, certainly of Generation-Y through to Generation-A, because due to the strict 1-child policy of the 80s and 90s, families were actively culling/aborting girls in favour of having "more productive" boys. Now, the men of these generations out-number the women 45-1. That's a tonne of options for the closeted gays in Chinese society, but a kick in the balls for the heterosexual males - next to none of them will find a bride.

So, sure, have a few drinks, and then a few drinks more, until you can't tell the difference between Men and Women..... anything to get your rocks off!
Perfect point! The men are very femme.

Back