accident Chink ran in front of truck (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
Blimey. I wonder HOW many chinks are killed a day 🤔😂🤣
So fecking clumsy...They need a medal for the CLUMSIEST country evaaaaaa...
Right!! And how many hundreds if not thousands a day that are killed and not videoed😆 I believe the population is around a billion give or take so considering their dumbassery I bet the number is astronomical😂👍😉

Zeodus

Molecular thing
Ching Chong go ding dong

Good thing is, as a surveillance state they're always installing more and more CCTV cameras. Getting to the point we may need a section just for the shenanigans going on in China.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
28,520 people die everyday in China.

Right!! And how many hundreds if not thousands a day that are killed and not videoed😆 I believe the population is around a billion give or take so considering their dumbassery I bet the number is astronomical😂👍😉
28,520 per day

28,520 people die everyday in China.

28,520 per day
Their death rate is rising at about 2% every year now.

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
For any 'Non Australians' out there, that chinky just pulled off the best impression of 'Highway Kangaroo' you will ever see. They practically wait for you to get close and then jump straight into your path, fucking morons. However, the obvious difference in this case is one is a dumb animal and the other is a kangaroo....;););)

CursedNightingale

Cloudy, with a chance of fuck this
This user was banned
For any 'Non Australians' out there, that chinky just pulled off the best impression of 'Highway Kangaroo' you will ever see. They practically wait for you to get close and then jump straight into your path, fucking morons. However, the obvious difference in this case is one is a dumb animal and the other is a kangaroo....;););)
Ughh same thoughts! I lived in Perth for a while and I swear these Kangaroos think cars are their great nemesis. God knows how many times I jammed my breaks. 😂

Back