Crime Citizens Stopping Shoplifter (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Its good to see vigilante action like this, But they didn't appear to be giving any of them a good shoeing. This needs to happen more as the cops don't give a fuck in the UK if you report a crime for eg. a friend of mines business was burgled, CCTV clearly shows the 3 guys, we even found one of them on a Facebook for sale page, selling one of the stolen items, Guy was 100% the guy in the CCTV.. what did the cops do....fuck all, told friend to claim on the insurance..I suppose this gives police more time to do really important work like arresting people for writing gay slurs on twitter.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Perhaps they were stealing some adult size clothing for Sloth here. šŸ˜‚.

IMG_7472.jpeg

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
I don't blame the citizens at all. Citizens are out there working and paying taxes, finally a day off to buy what they need and then they see these mouth breathers in there pocketing what they want....

mrln

silent ghost
I don't blame the citizens at all. Citizens are out there working and paying taxes, finally a day off to buy what they need and then they see these mouth breathers in there pocketing what they want....
that and also,what if the store keeps getting ripped off on a daily basis. eventually it will close down for good. (like here in the states),then the people need to go somewhere else,and the nearest store isnt for miles!
this needs to happen every day. maybe vile scumbags will think twice about being a fkn thief! because in the arab nations,they lop a hand off,right?

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
that and also,what if the store keeps getting ripped off on a daily basis. eventually it will close down for good. (like here in the states),then the people need to go somewhere else,and the nearest store isnt for miles!
this needs to happen every day. maybe vile scumbags will think twice about being a fkn thief! because in the arab nations,they lop a hand off,right?
If the store keeps getting ripped off on a daily basis it will close down or all the prices go way up. Who does that punish? Not the shoplifters...

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Its good to see vigilante action like this, But they didn't appear to be giving any of them a good shoeing. This needs to happen more as the cops don't give a fuck in the UK if you report a crime for eg. a friend of mines business was burgled, CCTV clearly shows the 3 guys, we even found one of them on a Facebook for sale page, selling one of the stolen items, Guy was 100% the guy in the CCTV.. what did the cops do....fuck all, told friend to claim on the insurance..I suppose this gives police more time to do really important work like arresting people for writing gay slurs on twitter.
The police aren't doing anything because government wants retailers to only sell their merchandise online

Back