bizarre Claims She Didn't Use That Day (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
AREN'T WE ALL AMAZED AT HER CALM COMPOSURE ........ ? SO WHAT SHE SAY ? SHE SAID, DSKEGHLRIUTYHPWAQOENIURJQ2MGY[PURI !!!!!

839d57faf0ed524464e2d793ec75ce13.jpg

AND FURTHERMORE ............. LWNHGP'MPHJEFJKKJJR...................IGHOHO................BJOIHH............................................. " POP " .........................
STILL BUZZIN ......... ?????

Last edited:

spycosis

This user was banned
She’s got Tardive Dyskinesia by the looks of it. So maybe she needs to reduce her dose of antipsychotic meds, needs some procyclidine to counteract the side effects, or likely has taken stimulants along with her antipsychotics. Crazy lass, literal
I wouldn't give her procyclidine, that's better for parkinsonism syndrome - patients who have difficulty moving because of anti-psychs.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I wouldn't give her procyclidine, that's better for parkinsonism syndrome - patients who have difficulty moving because of anti-psychs.

Procyclidine is used for extrapyramidal symptoms such as acute dyskinesia and dystonia, as well as Parkinsonism. But I forgot it’s not used specifically for Tardive Dyskinesia. I’m a GP and antipsychotics and procyclidine are, in general, initiated by Psychiatrists here in the UK.

I take it you’re a fellow clinician?

Pangolin777

Well Known Member
That's really sad. She's ill and needs drug rehab and mental help.

It's easy to laugh (I did) and make fun of this, but it really is pathetically sad.

spycosis

This user was banned
Procyclidine is used for extrapyramidal symptoms such as acute dyskinesia and dystonia, as well as Parkinsonism. But I forgot it’s not used specifically for Tardive Dyskinesia. I’m a GP and antipsychotics and procyclidine are, in general, initiated by Psychiatrists here in the UK.

I take it you’re a fellow clinician?
Yes. I am a consultant Googlologist BS.
No, obviously I am not a clinician, I don't think many would have a picture of a massive Cannabis Sativa as their avatar. Maybe I'm wrong ? You would know more about that than I do.
I was just talking from experience. I have an enormous amount of respect for people of your profession.
Some clinicians however, fall short of the required standards and operate unethically and incompetently. Just talking from experience.
But thanks for the information about procyclidine I was unaware that it could work in such a manner also. Have a great day 👍🙂

Back