Warning:Children ~Little Schoolgirl Trying To Cross The Street, Gets Hit By A Car~ (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:motherofgod:
Honduras, A security camera recorded the exact moment in which a girl, who was on her way to school, was hit by a truck that was traveling at high speed. Although little E. looked to both sides of the road before passing, she could not calculate the speed of the vehicle that ended up hitting her.

The girl, who was seriously injured by the accident, was transferred from the emergency room to the Hospital, where she is recovering.

According to information provided by a public relations officer at the care center, to local media, the minor suffered a hip fracture, but her state of health is stable.

Regarding the incident, there are many people who question the reason why parents allow such young children to go alone to their place of study, taking into account the dangers they must face every day.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Selfish inconsiderate parents need to be severely punished. Allowing a young child to go to school with zero supervision and not thinking of the dangers. Not necessarily traffic. What about Paedophiles???

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Selfish inconsiderate parents need to be severely punished. Allowing a young child to go to school with zero supervision and not thinking of the dangers. Not necessarily traffic. What about Paedophiles???
Different areas require different levels of supervision.

sixsixsick

Your hairline's intense bro
I used to walk my son to school and this family that lived across the street from the school would have their multiple early elementary school age childrwn just run out into the street in early morning low ass light completely unsupervised every day. Almost saw the littlest girl that was probably like only 5 bite it like this too many times for comfort. Either those stupid ass parents really think a truck or suv that's lifted at least their children's max height would see them before its too late or really wanted to thin the herd. Braindead regardless lol

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
It began with promise. She looked both ways before she stopped looking both ways.

xoxocuddle

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
awww she even did everything right. she looked both ways, even got back onto the street before crossing. poor baby couldn’t gauge the speed…she even flails her arms because she knew she was going to get hit 😭 so happy she survived !!

derp28

Rookie
I'll give you a hint. if you have to run faster than you're capable of running to cross the road, you're not crossing the road. shocker!

:motherofgod:
Honduras, A security camera recorded the exact moment in which a girl, who was on her way to school, was hit by a truck that was traveling at high speed. Although little E. looked to both sides of the road before passing, she could not calculate the speed of the vehicle that ended up hitting her.

The girl, who was seriously injured by the accident, was transferred from the emergency room to the Hospital, where she is recovering.

According to information provided by a public relations officer at the care center, to local media, the minor suffered a hip fracture, but her state of health is stable.

Regarding the incident, there are many people who question the reason why parents allow such young children to go alone to their place of study, taking into account the dangers they must face every day.

View attachment 689101
Poor sweetheart. If the news is correct, I hope she had a full recovery.

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
"What about Paedophiles???"

What about the goregrish population?

I enjoyed that, but it would’ve been much better if her head exploded.
I don't think you're responsible enough for your daughter.

rudy$$$

Lurker
I wouldn't let a child of mine that small cross the street, driver should get a good attorney and sue little girls parents.

Back