Cocaine "Godmother" killed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
In all truths...E.H. I think he did it cause he missed his home land and he knew there was no other way to go home with out getting killed if he didn't make amends.

Actually, it wasn't his intention at all. When his father was killed, they asked for about a year to just about every country in the world to allow him and his mom to be able to move to, and the only one that allowed them to was Mozambique. The Colombian government wanted them out of Colombia as well, so they agreed to give them new identities. He became Sebastian Marroquin and his mother got a new name as well. They were living with those identities until the Argentinian government became aware of it in the 90's and his mother was arrested for living under a false identity. Their only choice was to leave and start all over again or to come clean and release the information to the world. He is now a big voice in the education against the drug cartels and the consequences of being part of it, either directly or indirectly.

KG

stalking
I think now that the old bitch is gone, her surviving kids might get a pass and let live. Look at Pablo's kid. He is living in Argentina in the open along with his mother without issues. He even went back to Colombia and met with some of his father's victims survivors and made amends.

Shit he did it so he could live in out in the open lol. He isn't tricking me lol.

KG

stalking
Would not surprise me at all.

Can't say I blame him though. I mean I would hate to have to pay for my fathers sins if I were him. I just can't imagine having a country at your finger tips then it all be snatched away from you with the death of his father.

KG

stalking
Yeah if you don't count the literal hell of addiction, lives destroyed,lives lost, and families torn apart. I'm lucky as fuck to have survived a cocaine addiction that damn near killed me about 14 yrs ago.

I was never addicted. Just experimented with it and actually didn't like it. so never touched it again.

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned
images

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
AOD I have seen both of those docs about her but I think I may be due a re-run shortly geez.

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Yeah if you don't count the literal hell of addiction, lives destroyed,lives lost, and families torn apart. I'm lucky as fuck to have survived a cocaine addiction that damn near killed me about 14 yrs ago.
Of course I was being light about the subject at the time. But I hear ya all to well. 3 yrs ago I was up to 12-15+ grams a week. Had three girls friends, brand new car, and a damn good job. I didn't listen to anyone and continued to live it up. Then came a nice DUI that derailed me.. Of course I couldn't just go easy.. nooo.. I had to throw wood in the fire. I was tased, had a 50,ooo dollar bond, lawyer fees, court fees, classes, suspended license, weekly piss tests you name it! Lost it all. To bad I had to learn the hard way, but I've been battling my way back up ever since.. So keep up the hard work and stay away from that shit! Like you said "that shit is evil!"

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
AOD I have seen both of those docs about her but I think I may be due a re-run shortly geez.
Gotta admit D, there ain't to many vids of her.. The full version of that documentary I posted is a good watch though, if you can find it..

KG

stalking
Of course I was being light about the subject at the time. But I hear ya all to well. 3 yrs ago I was up to 12-15+ grams a week. Had three girls friends, brand new car, and a damn good job. I didn't listen to anyone and continued to live it up. Then came a nice DUI that derailed me.. Of course I couldn't just go easy.. nooo.. I had to throw wood in the fire. I was tased, had a 50,ooo dollar bond, lawyer fees, court fees, classes, suspended license, weekly piss tests you name it! Lost it all. To bad I had to learn the hard way but I've been battling back ever since.. So keep up the hard work and stay away from that shit! Like you said "that shit is evil!"

Proud of ya!! Did your ladies leave u 2?

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
Did you post cowboys 1 and 2 that's what I meant ya first vid I haven't seen yet fella.

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Proud of ya!! Did your ladies leave u 2?
Of course, mainly because of the suspended license though. Sandra is actually the main reason I got the DUI.. well main reason I was drinking heavy that night I mean.. Found out she was messin around too haha,.

Back