Cocaine "Godmother" killed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Did you post cowboys 1 and 2 that's what I meant ya first vid I haven't seen yet fella.
I saw the clips on youtube D. Not sure if the full movie is up there. I know where to get the full movie if you want to download it though.

KG

stalking
Of course, mainly because of the suspended license though. Sandra is actually the main reason I got the DUI.. well main reason I was drinking heavy that night I mean.. Found out she was messin around too haha,.

Soooo u were cheating but didn't know ur girlfriends were? Lol....men!!!

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
I don't have the bandwidth to download anything to be honest my Internet speed is so slow it may as well be in a fucking coma, I am off to watch ya first vid cheers mate. :beer:

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Soooo u were cheating but didn't know ur girlfriends were? Lol....men!!!
Haha, well she seemed pretty tight. Not like that lol, but you know what I mean. I went to the bar where she worked, didn't notice her car, but she was there. I said "how you get her btw?" and she said "oh, my friend Nick." The motherfucker was sittin right there! Well you know what guys do even when we're guilty.. I got crazy.. He wouldn't throw through.

Reactions: KG

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Good thread 100% disco shit.

ThreadApproved.gif

KG

stalking
I just watched Cocain Cowboys on netflix and started part 2 and this woman was indeed ruthless. Airbornemama
she came from a very abusive mother and the 2nd movie told the story but I was rudely interrupted right when it was talking about her killing at the age of 11. I'll have to rewatch that part later.

KG

stalking
Throw some pics of her kids and her man she had when she first got out of prison for those that haven't or don't want to watch the clips please.

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Throw some pics of her kids and her man she had when she first got out of prison for those that haven't or don't want to watch the clips please.
Alright will do, using a mac today which I'm not familiar with though, so give me a minute

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
090518crnarcoe.jpg
Michael Corleone Sepulveda Blanco​
When he was 5 years old, he saw his father, Dario Sepulveda, get killed by men dressed as police officers in Medellín one day in 1983. Two of Griselda's pals -- ex-smuggler Max Mermelstein and former hit man Jorge "Rivi" Ayala -- subsequently told law enforcement officials that she was the one who ordered the hit on her husband, who had left to Colombia with Michael and another woman. Rios, Michael's confidante, vehemently denies Griselda was involved in Sepulveda's murder.

According to his friend and business manager, Cristian Rios, Michael had not seen his mother since she was released from state prison and deported to Colombia in 2004, though he spoke to her regularly on the phone and sent her home videos of himself with his wife and two children.
charlesm.jpg
Grieelda's Boyfriend and U.S distributor Charles Crosby
After a series of phone calls and letters, Cosby came face-to-face with Blanco for the first time during visiting hours at the prison. When they met, Blanco embraced Cosby and gave him a long, and unexpected, passionate kiss on the mouth. Then they sat at the visitor’s table and got down to business. “How much money do you need,” Blanco asked, “for you and your family to be comfortable?” Cosby was stunned by the question and nervously threw out a sum that he expected to be refused: 50 keys. Blanco nodded—and then the meeting was over.
Three days later the doorbell rang at Cosby’s house. When he answered, a Latino woman bearing two packages said plainly, “I have a delivery from the Godmother.” Cosby hurriedly opened the boxes and found 50 kilos of cocaine. Within a month Cosby was a millionaire, one who paid his respects to Blanco in unusual ways: Each time he visited her in prison, Blanco paid guards $1,500 so they could have sex in the back of the facility’s multipurpose room. “When she brought me in the entire system was in place. All I had to do was fly around the country and meet with distributors,” Cosby says. “Every time I shook a hand, I made $1 million.” Blanco not only took Cosby on as her protégé; she entrusted him to run much of her multibillion dollar business in the United States. Still, her enemies were emboldened by her long imprisonment. In 1992 her son Osvaldo was killed in a hit in Medellín. Blanco vowed revenge, and Osvaldo’s killers were captured, tortured, and killed.

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Very well done! I wonder why no hit was ever put on crosby?
I haven't took the time to read through all the stories. These weren't niggers on the streets selling drugs to buy nikes though. Your talking about the top of the food chain! I'm sure he was well protect. Like the story says, he was paying guards 1,500 with every visit from Griselda to do his thing.

KG

stalking
I haven't took the time to read through all the stories. These weren't niggers on the streets selling drugs to buy nikes though. Your talking about the top of the food chain! I'm sure he was well protect. Like the story says, he was paying guards 1,500 with every visit from Griselda to do his thing.

I really need to finish Cocain cowboys 2. i understand he was protected then but she is dead now so everyone is fair game it would seem.

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
090518crnarcoe.jpg
thnxbro​
Michael Corleone Sepulveda Blanco​
When he was 5 years old, he saw his father, Dario Sepulveda, get killed by men dressed as police officers in Medellín one day in 1983. Two of Griselda's pals -- ex-smuggler Max Mermelstein and former hit man Jorge "Rivi" Ayala -- subsequently told law enforcement officials that she was the one who ordered the hit on her husband, who had left to Colombia with Michael and another woman. Rios, Michael's confidante, vehemently denies Griselda was involved in Sepulveda's murder.

According to his friend and business manager, Cristian Rios, Michael had not seen his mother since she was released from state prison and deported to Colombia in 2004, though he spoke to her regularly on the phone and sent her home videos of himself with his wife and two children.
charlesm.jpg
Grieelda's Boyfriend and U.S distributor Charles Crosby
After a series of phone calls and letters, Cosby came face-to-face with Blanco for the first time during visiting hours at the prison. When they met, Blanco embraced Cosby and gave him a long, and unexpected, passionate kiss on the mouth. Then they sat at the visitor’s table and got down to business. “How much money do you need,” Blanco asked, “for you and your family to be comfortable?” Cosby was stunned by the question and nervously threw out a sum that he expected to be refused: 50 keys. Blanco nodded—and then the meeting was over.
Three days later the doorbell rang at Cosby’s house. When he answered, a Latino woman bearing two packages said plainly, “I have a delivery from the Godmother.” Cosby hurriedly opened the boxes and found 50 kilos of cocaine. Within a month Cosby was a millionaire, one who paid his respects to Blanco in unusual ways: Each time he visited her in prison, Blanco paid guards $1,500 so they could have sex in the back of the facility’s multipurpose room. “When she brought me in the entire system was in place. All I had to do was fly around the country and meet with distributors,” Cosby says. “Every time I shook a hand, I made $1 million.” Blanco not only took Cosby on as her protégé; she entrusted him to run much of her multibillion dollar business in the United States. Still, her enemies were emboldened by her long imprisonment. In 1992 her son Osvaldo was killed in a hit in Medellín. Blanco vowed revenge, and Osvaldo’s killers were captured, tortured, and killed.

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
I guess we will find out now that she's gone. But i'm sure he had more than one connect. Someones always looking to climb the ladder and make big. I bet he had plenty of offers from the people he shook hands with.

Reactions: KG
Back