Colorado Active Shooter Apprehended: (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
So you say a shooting is a shooting, no difference, after stating motive is the difference, and then you say the only difference is the FBI definition. I'm begining to think you're either a child or retarded.

I tagged three people and quoted two, none of which were you. The thread(s) already had a good current news topic without defensive racists niggering it up. It happens all the time tho. White guy kills people and the thread gets filled up with negros and ghetto crimes ala @Ward Cleaver. Black child killed and it becomes a nigger joke thread. Animals killed and there's crying everywhere.

Clearly you missed the point of my previous post kitten.
Ward doesnt say anything about mass shooting. White guys killing White people. No Ward theory to answer that big problem.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Jesus Christ you’re a dumb bitch. You’re reading skills are subpar at best. I said the ONLY (only being the code word) difference is motive...and that motive is defined by the FBI.
If you don’t want other people to chime in, then don’t write in a public thread, that’s what DM is for...One other thing: Go fuck yourself you race traitor whore.
lol Dead gangbangers killing each other isn't even remotely similar to people being gunned down while shopping and working in a grocery store. More than motive separates those incidents. Only dumb white racists would attempt to diminish the severity of such killings by comparing the deaths of those innocent people that were targeted in that store to inner city blacks killing other blacks.

I love when people chime in, most people avoid me. You make white people look bad.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
lol Dead gangbangers killing each other isn't even remotely similar to people being gunned down while shopping and working in a grocery store. More than motive separates those incidents. Only dumb white racists would attempt to diminish the severity of such killings by comparing the deaths of those innocent people that were targeted in that store to inner city blacks killing other blacks.

I love when people chime in, most people avoid me. You make white people look bad.
I see, so black gang members lives don’t matter/count? Wow, racist much?

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Bgirl answered you, above your head
It's hard to tell what drives them to belittle the deaths of their own. Defensive racism or unrequited gun love.

@PinkE is an especially foul human. Her town is 80% white and she probably goes months without seeing a person of color and she was here ridiculing those dead and injured white people from her own neighborhood. She's exactly the same as an inner city black junkie bystander.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
It's hard to tell what drives them to belittle the deaths of their own. Defensive racism or unrequited gun love.

@PinkE is an especially foul human. Her town is 80% white and she probably goes months without seeing a person of color and she was here ridiculing those dead and injured white people from her own neighborhood. She's exactly the same as an inner city black junkie bystander.
And you're a husbandless shrew, I'm sure he's finally left for a better 'ball whisperer' the only thing you do is make the balls shrivel back inside of themselves you ugly old lady

PinkE

And damn straight I'll talk shit about Boulderites all damn day, I don't live in boulder, the town of libtard hippies, I wouldn't step for in that Bgran filled town. Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll get your head blown off by an AK you ugly tart

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Why didn't you just start another thread @deviant2? I find it a bit disappointing that you lump all those murders together to attempt to compare a spree killing with mostly domestic events other than the last one. The funniest part tho is that all your off topic posts will remain while mine and a few others were deleted from the other Colorado thread.

I'm curious if anyone informed @unscrupulous as to why his post advising @PinkE to not offer too much personal information was removed? Neither of our posts were against the rules and they were on topic. It's also quite funny that the posts of Pink mocking the death of her own townsfolk were deleted as well. Your little girly club is inept at best. You forgot one.
I don't know, probably should have. I think I was stuck on some people here thinking whites are the prominent demographic for mass shooters. Then people thought this dude was white, then I came across those mass shootings that they don't label mass shooting cause they scared too. Then I saw those two shithead girls and the uber, then those two shithead boys, and that beating. Then I got mad, then side tracked, then figured the negro mass shooters are on topic for the most part.
So I decided hell with it, I'm posting in this mass shooting thread.
I didn't call anyone names or get pissy or go off topic, simply posted some news worthy content. You bringing up Bethy and my maybe getting special treatment, is off topic and it sounds like you're whining, tbh. Do you need a nap Dear? Being the ripe old age of what 72, naps are important and beneficial.
And for what it's worth... @Bethy 🔥 likes me better than she likes you. So there...
tenor-61.gif

Vwj

NewbieX
And bgran what @deviant2 say was on topic, others mentions it was always white that done mass shootings, so don’t go of on one AGAIN, crying that your unfairly treated because nobody gives a fuck that your all pissy

I love how they always apprehend these white cowards alive as opposed to minorities who are shot dead on site

If he was black, would be dead.
@Ward Cleaver What is your theory about mass shooting, they are all White people. You said Black people are violent.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I don't know, probably should have. I think I was stuck on some people here thinking whites are the prominent demographic for mass shooters. Then people thought this dude was white, then I came across those mass shootings that they don't label mass shooting cause they scared too. Then I saw those two shithead girls and the uber, then those two shithead boys, and that beating. Then I got mad, then side tracked, then figured the negro mass shooters are on topic for the most part.
So I decided hell with it, I'm posting in this mass shooting thread.
I didn't call anyone names or get pissy or go off topic, simply posted some news worthy content. You bringing up Bethy and my maybe getting special treatment, is off topic and it sounds like you're whining, tbh. Do you need a nap Dear? Being the ripe old age of what 72, naps are important and beneficial.
And for what it's worth... @Bethy 🔥 likes me better than she likes you. So there...View attachment 496991
Who are all these people you were stuck on and where are those posts you were mad about? Were they removed because I didn't see anything to warrant your anger.

I saw this as your first post in that first thread.
Perfect story for redirecting citizens attention away from Biden and his handlers completely fucking up at the border. Nevermind the "covid relief package" and his dementia... and his piece of shit son.
I'd like to see them relentlessly report on the niggers that shoot each other everyday single day in Chicago alone.
then as I saw this as response to that new member speaking sarcastically about americans and guns.
You really gonna run with that shooting each other business? Mowing down innocent civilians...
2020 Chicago...
40 youths killed by August. That innocent enough for you or... naw?
Seriously, I was just using your post. I already know who you are and I don't care but the accusation that I'm merely being whiney coming from you is a bit rich. I clearly recall you crying over a bitch you didn't like getting a moderator position. Obviously you don't know me very well, and if I were you I wouldn't be calling other bitches elderly.

btw, I never mentioned @Bethy 🔥 I was thinking it might be Megnum, Smegma, whatever her name is. Thanks for clarification. lol

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Who are all these people you were stuck on and where are those posts you were mad about? Were they removed because I didn't see anything to warrant your anger.

I saw this as your first post in that first thread.

then as I saw this as response to that new member speaking sarcastically about americans and guns.

Seriously, I was just using your post. I already know who you are and I don't care but the accusation that I'm merely being whiney coming from you is a bit rich. I clearly recall you crying over a bitch you didn't like getting a moderator position. Obviously you don't know me very well, and if I were you I wouldn't be calling other bitches elderly.

btw, I never mentioned @Bethy 🔥 I was thinking it might be Megnum, Smegma, whatever her name is. Thanks for clarification. lol
I didnt delete your posts and Id gladly say if I did!. Thank You..

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So @Bethy 🔥 if @PinkE doesn't care what trolls know where she lives or how much contempt she has for her own. What do you believe would warrant the removal of posts from her, me, and @unscrupulous?

And damn straight I'll talk shit about Boulderites all damn day, I don't live in boulder, the town of libtard hippies, I wouldn't step for in that Bgran filled town. Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll get your head blown off by an AK you ugly tart
Just face it pink, you're a nigger. No amount of racism you display will ever change the fact that you're an ex con junkie single mother that find dates on gore forums.

PinkE

So @Bethy 🔥 if @PinkE doesn't care what trolls know where she lives or how much contempt she has for her own. What do you believe would warrant the removal of posts from her, me, and @unscrupulous?

Just face it pink, you're a nigger. No amount of racism you display will ever change the fact that you're an ex con junkie single mother that find dates on gore forums.
:ohyes:your husband and his new slut:Skeptical:

mrln

silent ghost
here we go.. "white privilege" bullshit
really? so its a privilege to spend the rest of your life behind bars,without parole? getting hate mail all the time? people "gunning for you" constantly? even the security guards turning a blind eye once in a while? amongst other fucked up bullshit that will happen. thats white privilege?
how about getting knocked off from the get,and not have to deal with any of that bullshit, and more!
i think its "black privilege", if anything.
because seriously,who wants to spend the rest of their life living like that? i know i wouldnt.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
:ohyes:your husband and his new slut:Skeptical:
lol, not all women choose losers Pink. I get the impression that since you've had very little interaction with brown people and there's very few around you, your racism is based on you being dumped for a Mexican girl. Hey here's a funny thought, what if your ex fell for the Mexican after she sent him a picture of her pussy on a gore forum.

Just curious, did you ask for your posts to be removed and that one was forgotten? It's ok, I would have done the same if I were you.

PinkE

lol, not all women choose losers Pink. I get the impression that since you've had very little interaction with brown people and there's very few around you, your racism is based on you being dumped for a Mexican girl. Hey here's a funny thought, what if your ex fell for the Mexican after she sent him a picture of her pussy on a gore forum.

Just curious, did you ask for your posts to be removed and that one was forgotten? It's ok, I would have done the same if I were you.
I knew I hit the nail on the head, just like your husband's getting from the other, younger girl
tenor (37).gif

Back