Colorado Active Shooter Apprehended: (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
lol, as if? I'm a supreme catch, even at 50. I bet cheating is something you think about alot in your forties when you've been a cheater, cheated on, and a homewrecker.

Let me know when you find someone that can tolerate you more than a few years.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Who are all these people you were stuck on and where are those posts you were mad about? Were they removed because I didn't see anything to warrant your anger.

I saw this as your first post in that first thread.

then as I saw this as response to that new member speaking sarcastically about americans and guns.

Seriously, I was just using your post. I already know who you are and I don't care but the accusation that I'm merely being whiney coming from you is a bit rich. I clearly recall you crying over a bitch you didn't like getting a moderator position. Obviously you don't know me very well, and if I were you I wouldn't be calling other bitches elderly.

btw, I never mentioned @Bethy 🔥 I was thinking it might be Megnum, Smegma, whatever her name is. Thanks for clarification. lol
Whoa whoa, hold the phone sassy britches. I was just picking at you with the elderly whiny nap stuff, have you not said you're old and in your seventies before? Yes you have, and I was playing on that in jest. You assumed I was being snarky or nasty, I assure you I wasn't.
Sarcastic dude yapping about whites and their guns brought me back to this thread with my posts about black mass shooters. I'm not upset or mad at him or any posts itt. I am getting irked with the media's censored news and the shitshow that is our government. That's what I meant by being mad. You formed an opinion that nothing has been posted to warrant my anger itt based on your assumption of what you thought I was irritated about.
Not sure what you mean by already knowing who I am. Who did I cry over getting a mod position that I didn't like?
That last sentence about "you don't know me very well", has me laughing cause you got yourself all rilled up over nothing.
I don't care if you find my posts disappointing, how you feel affects me not one bit. Nor do I care if my posts get moved or deleted by Bethy or Meg or Teh, or Wad... if they're in the wrong place what do I care if they're moved. If they're not worth the move, they can be deleted. It's not a big deal either way and I won't be offended or piss and moan about it.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Whoa whoa, hold the phone sassy britches. I was just picking at you with the elderly whiny nap stuff, have you not said you're old and in your seventies before? Yes you have, and I was playing on that in jest. You assumed I was being snarky or nasty, I assure you I wasn't.
Sarcastic dude yapping about whites and their guns brought me back to this thread with my posts about black mass shooters. I'm not upset or mad at him or any posts itt. I am getting irked with the media's censored news and the shitshow that is our government. That's what I meant by being mad. You formed an opinion that nothing has been posted to warrant my anger itt based on your assumption of what you thought I was irritated about.
Not sure what you mean by already knowing who I am. Who did I cry over getting a mod position that I didn't like?
That last sentence about "you don't know me very well", has me laughing cause you got yourself all rilled up over nothing.
I don't care if you find my posts disappointing, how you feel affects me not one bit. Nor do I care if my posts get moved or deleted by Bethy or Meg or Teh, or Wad... if they're in the wrong place what do I care if they're moved. If they're not worth the move, they can be deleted. It's not a big deal either way and I won't be offended or piss and moan about it.
Backpeddaling flames isn't a good look dev, especially since you got so many up votes from my fans for it. Just own it. You thought way too much about how to respond here. In your previous post I quoted you clearly spoke of others. This isn't the same thread with the sarcastic dude so that couldn't have been what brought you back to this one.

When I said I already know who you are, that means I already knew you were prejudiced and I don't care. I just used your post as an example. IDC if you're licking Bethy or Megma. lol You really were pretty unhappy about Persikka I recall.

You don't know me very well if you think any of this riles me up, ever. I found your posts disappointing because I thought you were smarter, that's all.

mrln

silent ghost
4b32e8421712ab600b41619b84c644d8.gif

deviant2

Back peddling flames, what are you talkin about? Upvotes and your fans? Own what? Thought too hard? What thread are we in, honestly didn't pay attention, just responded to you quoting me and dissecting every word. You have fun with that, cause you can't shake me up.

As for @Persikka, personally I prefer Aj but whatever. Are you trying to humiliate me or whatever you're doing by bringing this subject up? Lol, nice try.
See I've never really liked her, don't trust her, there's things in the past I still question. Do I think she should be on staff? No. And guess what bgirl? It's no secret here that I feel that way. She knows it, Teh knows it, regulars that have been around in my 5 years here know it. She and I have gone around more than once in SB for all to see. Teh and I have had more than one heated discussion about what I think and her choice to put her on staff, also in SB.
So fucking what? Aj and I can manage to get along, dispite what we think of one another. I respect Teh's decision, I respect Aj's position whether I like it or not.
Anything else you'd like to say? The floor is yours...

mrln

silent ghost
Back peddling flames, what are you talkin about? Upvotes and your fans? Own what? Thought too hard? What thread are we in, honestly didn't pay attention, just responded to you quoting me and dissecting every word. You have fun with that, cause you can't shake me up.

As for @Persikka, personally I prefer Aj but whatever. Are you trying to humiliate me or whatever you're doing by bringing this subject up? Lol, nice try.
See I've never really liked her, don't trust her, there's things in the past I still question. Do I think she should be on staff? No. And guess what bgirl? It's no secret here that I feel that way. She knows it, Teh knows it, regulars that have been around in my 5 years here know it. She and I have gone around more than once in SB for all to see. Teh and I have had more than one heated discussion about what I think and her choice to put her on staff, also in SB.
So fucking what? Aj and I can manage to get along, dispite what we think of one another. I respect Teh's decision, I respect Aj's position whether I like it or not.
yea i prefer AJ as well. idky.

mrln

silent ghost
Cause that was her original nic and the one that imo fits her the best. She's Aj, period.
shes had a few. i believe she mightve had onebefore you got here? i dont keep track of these things. people changing names often.

deviant2

shes had a few. i believe she mightve had onebefore you got here? i dont keep track of these things. people changing names often.
She may have, she was here for a minute or two before I got here. Plus I didn't chat in SB for my first few months, I took my lashing in threads. So by the time I did engage I was seasoned a little, lol. SB was a vipers pit, lawdy.

mrln

silent ghost
She may have, she was here for a minute or two before I got here. Plus I didn't chat in SB for my first few months, I took my lashing in threads. So by the time I did engage I was seasoned a little, lol. SB was a vipers pit, lawdy.
its been dead latley. like the people who got shot!

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned

lol, You pay attention to everything dev. You asked questions and I gave you answers. I don't care about any of that stuff about Persikka and I didn't even know any of that, I just remember your angst over it and I used it. lol I didn't name her until you asked.

If you don't want me to use you as an example then don't be just another goregrish racist niggering up every fucking thread.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
lol Dead gangbangers killing each other isn't even remotely similar to people being gunned down while shopping and working in a grocery store. More than motive separates those incidents. Only dumb white racists would attempt to diminish the severity of such killings by comparing the deaths of those innocent people that were targeted in that store to inner city blacks killing other blacks.

I love when people chime in, most people avoid me. You make white people look bad.
Most people avoid you because you're a dumb, ignorant cunt. You make yourself look bad.

deviant2

Angst, lmao.
I knew exactly who you would say. Stop being a douche bag. I'll post what I want, where I want if I find it interesting. But thanks for the advice, appreciate you looking out for me.

John1906

Lurker
And bgran what @deviant2 say was on topic, others mentions it was always white that done mass shootings, so don’t go of on one AGAIN, crying that your unfairly treated because nobody gives a fuck that your all pissy
Kind of like no one cares about your opinions? 😂😂😂

Back