Congratulations Pennsylvania is officially a shithole (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Illusive_0ne

This user was banned
Police in Bethel Park say they arrested four
AAZxKxs.jpg
Colombian nationals who traveled from New York City to South Hills Village mall to steal wallets and purses and make thousands of dollars in fraudulent purchases.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Police in Bethel Park say they arrested fourView attachment 599863 Colombian nationals who traveled from New York City to South Hills Village mall to steal wallets and purses and make thousands of dollars in fraudulent purchases.
Yeah,it's riduculous,those motherfuckers need hung and gutted.Then send em back to the cartel,in body bags.Nasty savage fuckers!!

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Gustavo Petro, the new leader of what will soon be another shithole country, sees no issue here. Just wealth redistribution.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Police in Bethel Park say they arrested four Colombian nationals who traveled from New York City to South Hills Village mall to steal wallets and purses and make thousands of dollars in fraudulent purchases.
I think this is more to do with Columbians from NYC who are cunts vs. Pennsylvania being a shithole (although much of it is in fact a rectum)

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Well Pennsylvania is crucial for elections,being a commonwealth state.Gov Tom Wolf is ruining what used to be beatuiful and safe neighborhoods.

HauptArschloch

This user was banned
They should have donned 3 piece suits, established a corporation, peddled some stock, applied for government grants, paid no taxes and stole money the American Way!

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Gestapovania !!
Perhaps worse than a Communist Dictatorship.
Back in the day I had to travel through Pa. and give seminars. Had rental cars from out of state.
I just had to accept I would get stopped by state and or local cops.
Interstate 80 , route 220 , I-99 are all "designated drug routes" . Thus the state gets big money to combat these " drug runners" .
I find out later every state in the U.S. has " designated drug routes" .
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
F**k that place.

Last edited:

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Gestapovania !!
Perhaps worse than a Communist Dictatorship.
Back in the day I had to travel through Pa. and give seminars. Had rental cars from out of state.
I just had to accept I would get stopped by state and or local cops.
Interstate 80 , route 220 , I-99 are all "designated drug routes" . Thus the state gets big money to combat these " drug runners" .
I find out later every state in the U.S. has " designated drug routes" .
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
F**k that place.
Very true,sad as it is. I know our gov gets a precentage of what the cartels bring over.It's absolute corruption.
Police in Bethel Park say they arrested fourView attachment 599863 Colombian nationals who traveled from New York City to South Hills Village mall to steal wallets and purses and make thousands of dollars in fraudulent purchases.
What these pos savages don't know is,PA is full of "Rednecks" a lot of people have a licensed to carry,and i'm sooo thinking about one,especially where i'm at.I usually carry a nice size pocket knife with me.Kill or be killed it's coming down to.

Last edited:
Back