Another piece of trash (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
But yet you get a struggling addict,and they throw the book at them,so to speak.
The system is so broken,and considering Pennsylvania is a govermental state,worse place to be arrested.

Pyrocircus1

This user was banned
I have three daughters and my two oldest have been a handful! I almost went to prison last year because my fucking oldest daughter snuck out of the house with a well known drug dealer because she wanted to try cocaine! He dropped her off down the street and tried to turn around past the house and I blocked him in with my truck, jumped out with a baseball bat until my daughter was running down the street saying daddy what are you doing? Told her to get in the truck we are going home! She has no idea to this day she saved a life! I was fortunate enough he got arrested a few days later completely unrelated but my brother was in the same jail which is a DOC holding facility and that fuck got beat up and moved to PC lol.
I have three daughters and my two oldest have been a handful! I almost went to prison last year because my fucking oldest daughter snuck out of the house with a well known drug dealer because she wanted to try cocaine! He dropped her off down the street and tried to turn around past the house and I blocked him in with my truck, jumped out with a baseball bat until my daughter was running down the street saying daddy what are you doing? Told her to get in the truck we are going home! She has no idea to this day she saved a life! I was fortunate enough he got arrested a few days later completely unrelated but my brother was in the same jail which is a DOC holding facility and that fuck got beat up and moved to PC lol.

Tincher was even trying to hit my 15 year old daughter up! I hope he gets killed in prison because he was trying to pray on underage girls! If anyone knows anyone hardcore in prison let them know Austin Tincher likes little girls, chances are he is snitching on someone he doesn't want to right now and will be hidden to pray on the innocent again! I think he needs a death sentence!

Last edited:

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

Tincher was even trying to hit my 15 year old daughter up! I hope he gets killed in prison because he was trying to pray on underage girls! If anyone knows anyone hardcore in prison let them know Austin Tincher likes little girls, chances are he is snitching on someone he doesn't want to right now and will be hidden to pray on the innocent again! I think he needs a death sentence!
Oh my,15? Thats terrible.She's still a child and developing.Grown ass man should know better.:eek::nono:

Pyrocircus1

This user was banned
Oh my,15? Thats terrible.She's still a child and developing.Grown ass man should know better.:eek::nono:
It wasn't just my kids it was a bunch of young girls, his name needs to be circulated so he gets the right treatment! I told my daughter if Fentanyl is being weighed out on the same scales as the coke you could die and not even know it! I think when someone is convicted of the death penalty they should hand them over to our community and show it live

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
What about the Speedy Trial Clause of the Sixth Amendment. Is waiting 2 years a speedy trial?
You'd be surprised,they can hold you in cell,anywhere from 6-12 months,with out even being charged.

It's a very slow process,and depending how much of a dick,the DA is.Most counties don't communicate with eachother.Biggest key factor if they have a detainer on you.

Back