Niggers kill cop over 83 dollars worth of beer. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
GREENSBORO, N.C. (WGHP) — A suspect is being charged in the killing of a Greensboro police sergeant, according to the Greensboro Police Department.

Jamere Justice Foster, 18, of Winston-Salem, is being charged with felony first-degree murder, misdemeanor larceny and conspiracy to commit larceny.

Lawmakers, law enforcement react to killing of Greensboro police sergeant
Warrants accuse Foster of stealing $83.45 worth of beer from the Sheetz where the sergeant was killed attempting to confront the suspects.

Foster’s release was not authorized and he is being held on no bond.

Additionally, John Walter Morrison, 28, of Winston-Salem, is being charged with misdemeanor larceny, conspiracy and felony accessory after the fact to first-degree murder, according to police.

Morrison’s release was also not authorized and he is being without bond.

Zquriah Lepearce Blackwell, 18, of Winston-Salem, is being charged with felony accessory after the fact to first-degree murder.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
It's true. I once saw a cop swoop down from a tree and grab a black kid in his claws and whisk him away never to be seen again. ... or maybe that was an owl hunting a mouse, I don't remember.
Careful Dokra..... you dont want Jess to come swooping in and accuse you of going off-topic, do you?

Don't fret: here's a pleasing Dokra Owl for you, @DokraOwl
4997-_1_1320x1480.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death
GREENSBORO, N.C. (WGHP) — A suspect is being charged in the killing of a Greensboro police sergeant, according to the Greensboro Police Department.

Jamere Justice Foster, 18, of Winston-Salem, is being charged with felony first-degree murder, misdemeanor larceny and conspiracy to commit larceny.

Lawmakers, law enforcement react to killing of Greensboro police sergeant
Warrants accuse Foster of stealing $83.45 worth of beer from the Sheetz where the sergeant was killed attempting to confront the suspects.

Foster’s release was not authorized and he is being held on no bond.

Additionally, John Walter Morrison, 28, of Winston-Salem, is being charged with misdemeanor larceny, conspiracy and felony accessory after the fact to first-degree murder, according to police.

Morrison’s release was also not authorized and he is being without bond.

Zquriah Lepearce Blackwell, 18, of Winston-Salem, is being charged with felony accessory after the fact to first-degree murder.
I'm surprised it's not new ports

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

If I had it my way every black pregnancy would be a forced black abortion 😉
....and who's going to do all the shit jobs in life that you super-white folk don't want to do? If you kill off the lower castes, you'll be stuck with doing all dross jobs yourself. And we both know that hard work is never a white man's forte. :D

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
....and who's going to do all the shit jobs in life that you super-white folk don't want to do? If you kill off the lower castes, you'll be stuck with doing all dross jobs yourself. And we both know that hard work is never a white man's forte. :D
I’ve seen a lot of blacks and none of them were at work 🤣

You can keep ignoring what’s in front of your face if you want, or you are in fact black and this is just a vain attempt at humanizing yourself

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

I’ve seen a lot of blacks and none of them were at work 🤣

You can keep ignoring what’s in front of your face if you want, or you are in fact black and this is just a vain attempt at humanizing yourself
You must live in an area where the blacks are emulating the whites.

No, I'm actually of Aryan stock - Hitler would have loved me: 6'6" tall, blue-eyed, former blonde but now light brown hair, and best of all: Born in Germany.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
I blame white people for sailing those lazy bastards over here many moons ago. Fuck the French! Death to France! Kill the French Bastards they started this. I ever get a position of power I will raze France till there is no more then send the American Niggers there to roost.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

I blame white people for sailing those lazy bastards over here many moons ago. Fuck the French! Death to France! Kill the French Bastards they started this. I ever get a position of power I will raze France till there is no more then send the American Niggers there to roost.
Don't forget to set fire to the Dutch too. They were the ones who first started mass exportation of Black slaves to the west....

I doubt it
Good job I don't have to prove anything to a non-aryan like yourself.

Back