disaster Couple Of Animals Want Their Refunds (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
You weren't joking when you called them animals. Hell animals won't act the way these two did.
Yeah. They will.

I had a cat in an apartment I lived in years ago. I didn't have any food for it one morning so I left it some hamburger mac & cheese from the night before. I figured she'd pick the meat out of it and be OK until I came home from work at lunch time a few hours later with some cat food. I even took an early lunch because I felt like a dick about it.

When I got home and opened the door, I thought someone had broken in and trashed the place. Stuff from the top of the refrigerator was all over the floor and a whole loaf of bread was torn to bits and strewn all over the living room and the kitchen. Then I found the bread bag. It was shredded with teeth marks all over. Oh good. It wasn't a break in. It was just a disgruntled cat.

The bread was everywhere. I thought at the most it would have torn into the bag to find it wasn't something it wanted to eat and then just left it at that. But no, it ripped every slice of bread apart and threw it all over. It had to be a malicious act. Why else would it throw shredded bread everywhere? It was one of the craziest cat things I had ever experienced. I would love to have witnessed it in the act.

Maybe that type of behavior is just inherent in black creatures? It was a black cat.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Their standards must be so high to need to complain about a shoddy burger and some shitty fries .. such high class individuals with a sophisticated palate require only the very best cuisine .
chewing-yum.gif

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Calling them animals is offensive to the many far better-behaved members of the animal kingdom.

Niggers ruin everything.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Cmon man.....bitch coulda threw some hot grease in that monkeys face or something.... sheesh.... think lady, think!!!

Back