bizarre crazy bitch ran over her friend in florida (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
FORT LAUDERDALE -- A woman is facing charges and has been arrested after she allegedly ran over a lifelong friend with her car Friday morning after the two had a falling out, police said.

Linouria Wilson, 22, was taken to the Broward County jail following the incident, which occurred shortly before 8:45 a.m. in the 2600 block of NW 13th Court in an unincorporated area of the county, according to a statement by the Broward County Sheriff's Office.

Wilson has been charged with one count of attempted murder, the sheriff's office said.

Antanisha Gore, 20, was taken to Broward General Hospital where she was being treated for serious injuries, according to officials. Information about her condition was pending Friday evening.

Cell phone video of the incident showed Antanisha Gore hanging on the hood of fa speeding Honda Accord.

The woman falls off the hood and is dragged a bit by the vehicle, which is seen speeding off, circling back and running over the woman as she lay on the ground.

The two women, who reportedly have been friends for years, apparently had a falling out during a fight overnight over a smashed back windshield.

Tina Gore, the mother of the woman who was critically injured, said she didn't know what they were fighting about, she said they've been friends since they were both 2 years old.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I can assume getting the crazy whore off your car is okay however rolling back to make the killing blow is a life sentence. But what really gets me is this other whore that does not call 911 or anything and just records and rolls by.

You know they put a man in jail for that because some hooie decided to get violent with a couple of dudes trying to stop him the third guy not even involved was charged as he recorded the incident.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Well done Shaniqua! :shrug: Just a woman on the hood of a car being thrown onto the road violently.. then ran over .... than ran over again.... maybe I should do something ..... maybe ...... but it is kinda early in the mornaaang - furr diss shayaaat
Too-early-indezzmoornan-for-dayt-sheet.gif

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
FORT LAUDERDALE -- A woman is facing charges and has been arrested after she allegedly ran over a lifelong friend with her car Friday morning after the two had a falling out, police said.

Linouria Wilson, 22, was taken to the Broward County jail following the incident, which occurred shortly before 8:45 a.m. in the 2600 block of NW 13th Court in an unincorporated area of the county, according to a statement by the Broward County Sheriff's Office.

Wilson has been charged with one count of attempted murder, the sheriff's office said.

Antanisha Gore, 20, was taken to Broward General Hospital where she was being treated for serious injuries, according to officials. Information about her condition was pending Friday evening.

Cell phone video of the incident showed Antanisha Gore hanging on the hood of fa speeding Honda Accord.

The woman falls off the hood and is dragged a bit by the vehicle, which is seen speeding off, circling back and running over the woman as she lay on the ground.

The two women, who reportedly have been friends for years, apparently had a falling out during a fight overnight over a smashed back windshield.

Tina Gore, the mother of the woman who was critically injured, said she didn't know what they were fighting about, she said they've been friends since they were both 2 years old.

View attachment 670180
This isn't surprising.... animals are unpredictable.... period

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
I can assume getting the crazy whore off your car is okay however rolling back to make the killing blow is a life sentence. But what really gets me is this other whore that does not call 911 or anything and just records and rolls by.

You know they put a man in jail for that because some hooie decided to get violent with a couple of dudes trying to stop him the third guy not even involved was charged as he recorded the incident.
Same thing happened to the guy that recorded tha aumud arbury incident he got thrown in the slammer for just recording the evidence needed for the conviction.

AKsterz

Lurker
Same thing happened to the guy that recorded tha aumud arbury incident he got thrown in the slammer for just recording the evidence needed for the conviction.
That man was white, this one is black… nothing will happen to her, don’t you know? She’s lived through horrible horrible inequality and injustice as a black women, she has a liberal get out of jail free card. BLM4L

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Around blacks never relax
At least they aren't cowardly little bitches that shoot up unarmed children in their classrooms like white boys do.

Wow.. the society we live in where we just film and drive by.. don't help. Gotta love it 😍
Dude, she ain't a hero. Whoever was driving that car, was a psychopath. Better one victim than two. Especially yourself.

The video is 40 seconds long. It shit off after she was pointing it back. How do you know she didn't call 911 at that point?

She was in shock and couldn't believe wtf she was witnessing. Something so damn random and completely out of the blue like that, makes most peoples' brains freeze up as they watch on in disbelief. I'd say she did good. She got plenty of evidence and called the cops.

Are you fucking brain dead? The camera dude in that incident was a direct accessory to the murder, ya stupid fuck.

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
At least they aren't cowardly little bitches that shoot up unarmed children in their classrooms like white boys do
Fuck off Tyrone. This is just one city full of niggers. There's a lot more. No one screams about it because blacks are retarded chimpanzees. I'm assuming you are one.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, 286 children have been shot this year, and 43 have been killed.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Fuck off Tyrone. This is just one city full of niggers. There's a lot more. No one screams about it because blacks are retarded chimpanzees. I'm assuming you are one.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, 286 children have been shot this year, and 43 have been killed.

The highest rates of violence of all types is in Alabama and Alaska. Not in the cities, Billy-Joe-Bob.

Back