Currently watching on youtube

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
There was a programe on one of the main chanels here in the Uk on the 9th of this month called "tonight tech abuse stopping the stalkers"
It was all about how smart gadgets in your home like TV,CCTV,smart phones heating controls,Amazon Alexa and that Google hub thing and all the other smart gadgets can be hacked. The programe mainly focused on ex partners stalking and abusing the ex's.
Examples where turning heating on and off and listening and watching what was going on in the house. New laws are due to come into force this year to help stop it. They did an expiriment with an IT guy who hacked all the gadgets in a couples home. After a week he had vids of them.knew what they ate and what was said the guy even got their bank details and all passwords the accounts and e-mail,amazon etc,etc.
To cut a long story short i wouldn't have any smart gadgets when the Samsung TV first came out years ago they got busted for spying on the home owners and Google have been busted for it. Evry other person that walks past me on the st or wherever it may be have got a smartphone stuck to their ear. Phone licking brain washed zombies thay are. Younger people and kids are the worse. Gret vid anyhow and thanks.

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver

At work i have to adhere to this PC bollocks and being forced to like certain groups.religions etc. Outside if i have an opinion about anything be it gay.trans muslims immigration i say it like it is. If i get branded a racist or homophobe i just think "fuck off that's my opinion and i'm entitled to one although the law is now saying on certain subjects i'm not.