Crime Damsel In Distress Stabbing (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

JFK went AFK

This user was banned
I’m not surprised, who here is surprised? Bitches be actin suspect sometimes. They’ll poison you and tell you that they love you while they do it. I’ve seen it on YouTube more times than I can count.

I'd like to see these bitches in the hands of a PISSED OFF cartel.
Honestly if that fat fuck thought he had a chance with either of those females he deserved it. This one actually made me lol cause you know that homie totally thought he was getting a 3sum

Wow, what a pair of absolute cunts. I look fwd to the video of their demise.
I for one love to finally see a couple woman get over on a guy after all the videos of abusive assholes I’ve seen. Fuck that brown prick lol captain save a ho got fucked

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
oldest trick the book of whore, at least ol shit for brains didn't catch a communicable disease to boot
I suggest he wait for the blood work to come back from the laboratory before arriving at this conclusion. I question if he was already intoxicated before the assault because of how little resistance he produced. Did they stab him with a needle filled with an opiate?

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
That second woman is a witch! She made a knife never appear and stabbed that poor man with a handful of air.

Back