• Snapchat-198820245.jpg
    Snapchat-198820245.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Snapchat-1356798213.jpg
    Snapchat-1356798213.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 98

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
Why it always ends with stealing and breaking other people's stuff... What have happened to hunting your opponents across your whole city.

But more importantly, what the hell are those light flowers? His phone has to have the biggest astigmatism problem ever if that's not some kind of street decoration

Screenshot_2023-11-23-21-57-01-37_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Why it always ends with stealing and breaking other people's stuff... What have happened to hunting your opponents across your whole city.

But more importantly, what the hell are those light flowers? His phone has to have the biggest astigmatism problem ever if that's not some kind of street decoration

View attachment 727183

I believe that is water on the camera lens causing refraction of the light.

Cobh

pronounced cove

IMG-20231124-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20231124-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20231124-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20231124-WA0002.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20231124-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20231124-WA0001.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 24
  • VID-20231124-WA0008.mp4
    7.2 MB

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
“Far right ideology.” 🙄 When I read that I stopped reading the article. How is being CONCERNED for your homeland and the practical invasion by outsiders who have no desire to assimilate with a government giving no thought to the costs of a country both culturally and financially “far right ideology?”

Charles Bliss

This user was banned
“Far right ideology.” 🙄 When I read that I stopped reading the article. How is being CONCERNED for your homeland and the practical invasion by outsiders who have no desire to assimilate with a government giving no thought to the costs of a country both culturally and financially “far right ideology?”

This is the Irish media's go to mantra, calling everyone "far right" to demonize legitimate concerns about immigration. The media are already trying to downplay the origins of the perpetrator by claiming he's been in the country years and therefore not an immigrant per se.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
This is the Irish media's go to mantra, calling everyone "far right" to demonize legitimate concerns about immigration. The media are already trying to downplay the origins of the perpetrator by claiming he's been in the country years and therefore not an immigrant per se.
Right…so how about some “far left-wing?” One of the reasons why you have people reacting is because politicians don’t care to listen to their constituents.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Why are they attacking the police.. FFS... They should be attacking others. Not THEM. I'm glad this is the other side of Ireland to where my family and friends are at. Can't stand this Chavvy Irish accent either. These are the Hill Billies of Ireland. Any reason to kick of at the coppers. Half of them probably don't even KNOW why everyone is kicking off and are most likley just joining in. It's PATHETIC behaviour tbh. The police need to be doing other jobs like stopping knife crime and finding the people that do it but NOOOOOO they have to sort THIS mob out.

disciples3

Well Known Member
Passers-by intervened on the street shortly after the stabbing attack and subdued the suspect, took a knife from him and threw it across the street into a grassy area close to the Garden of Remembrance.
What happened to public stoning? This is the least that dirty rapefugee deserves.

Back