Daycare Workers Scare Children (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Sometimes people get beaten or murderer and we wonder why? I hope they make another appearance at a star in another video.
As mini millennials these little kids are likely to traumatised and we all know that enough trauma will burn out things like empathy so they may well grow up to be sociopathic serial killers and their victims may end up on this site...

So I agree with your prediction although not for the reasons stated...
she deserves a good beating
Yes. Really give the kids something to cry about...

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
What kind of retard would even think of trying to terrorize little kids like that? Something is wrong in the mental department with anyone who would do such a thing. More than ever, small children should be made to feel safe and secure. There's enough shit out there to worry them into psychosis without idiots like this.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Its Mississippi, enough said.
If their parents had let them watch the scream movies, they would not be as scared of the mask.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
As mini millennials these little kids are likely to traumatised and we all know that enough trauma will burn out things like empathy so they may well grow up to be sociopathic serial killers and their victims may end up on this site...

So I agree with your prediction although not for the reasons stated...

Yes. Really give the kids something to cry about...
I think these are classed as zoomers, right?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I think these are classed as zoomers, right?
I'm not sure as I'm a boomer...

1665226349620.png

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet...

Video:

News:
https://www.wcbi.com/hamilton-daycare-under-investigation-after-video-goes-viral/

HAMILTON, Miss. (WCBI) – It’s all anyone is talking about today.

A viral video from a Hamilton daycare has devastated parents and horrified the community.

A cell phone video posted on multiple social media accounts shows adult daycare workers scaring toddlers.

The adult is wearing a mask from the movie Scream. You can hear and see the children screaming and crying.

WCBI is not airing the disturbing video because of the minor children involved, but we have to warn you, the following story may be distressing to some of our viewers.

Tonight, multiple agencies are investigating.

Videos showed children being chased by what they saw as a scary monster.

Instead, it was their daycare worker. The person that was supposed to keep them safe at Lil’ Blessings Daycare and Learning Center.

Now, parents are keeping their kids home after the viral video spread on Facebook like wildfire.

“We thought we knew these people, we’re from here. I can not communicate the words how I feel. I’m devastated for my baby,” said Alissa Hays, the mother of one of the children in the video.

Keegan and Alissa Hays saw the video of their daughter after another parent sent them the video to show what was going on at the facility.

Alissa Hays’ husband was one of the first parents to get their child after the video started circulating in the small Monroe County community.

“For this to happen was actually shocking on top of very angry. When something like that happens to your kid there are a lot of thoughts that run through your head,” Keegan Hays.

When Keegan Hays demanded answers he said some of the workers did not seem to take the matter seriously.

We talked to the daycare director who declined to do an on-camera interview. The daycare did release a statement on social media saying “the director was not aware that this happened but when it was made public the situation was taken care of people were fired. The director notified MSDH.”

Now, some parents are wanting to take legal action.

Right now, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office has not filed charges against anyone at the daycare in the investigation but Sheriff Kevin Crook urges patience.

“I understand people want retaliation or retribution or whatever they want. justice is really what they want. Not to do anything irrational and to take matters into their hands and go after some of these young people or whatever who they know is involved or the owner of the business that’s gonna get them in trouble, ” said Crook.

The big question is, will parents be sending them back if they reopen?

“Under different circumstances, full surveillance, better management, we would possibly consider just for the convenience of being here in Hamilton,” said Keegan Hays.

A spokesperson for the Mississippi State Department of Health says the matter is under investigation.

Omg I'd choke slam that cunt! I got a 2yo that's not scared of the dark yet. You can really fuck up a kids mind with shit like this. Disgusting behavior

wiggins

Forum Veteran
yotgguitar666 can you come up with anything more grown up than a 'retarded' emoji?

Or do I have to put on the 'scream' mask again...
Seems not. Here is something much worse: a white abo just for you...

1665229816686.png

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
The four workers all got canned, which was well deserved. Someone that knew about the “prank” said that they were doing it to the kids that they deemed as “bad”. Fuckers shouldn’t be working with children.

mrln

silent ghost
If that was my child being traumatized by that evil shit, I would sue the fuck out of everyone involved. Unfortunately, these days physical retaliation as in beating the shit out of everyone involved, is frowned upon and would result in getting arrested. :shrug:
then i get arrested....
but theres enough people out there who see this and would feel the same way as i did (persay) and would want to beat the fuck out of them like i did. then would sign a petition to get me out and charges dropped. because this is now gone globally. and almost everyone who sees this vid would, think the same way.
now if i kill them,then theres not enough petitions to get me off.

Deshler1

Getting sleepy yet?
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet...

Video:

News:
https://www.wcbi.com/hamilton-daycare-under-investigation-after-video-goes-viral/

HAMILTON, Miss. (WCBI) – It’s all anyone is talking about today.

A viral video from a Hamilton daycare has devastated parents and horrified the community.

A cell phone video posted on multiple social media accounts shows adult daycare workers scaring toddlers.

The adult is wearing a mask from the movie Scream. You can hear and see the children screaming and crying.

WCBI is not airing the disturbing video because of the minor children involved, but we have to warn you, the following story may be distressing to some of our viewers.

Tonight, multiple agencies are investigating.

Videos showed children being chased by what they saw as a scary monster.

Instead, it was their daycare worker. The person that was supposed to keep them safe at Lil’ Blessings Daycare and Learning Center.

Now, parents are keeping their kids home after the viral video spread on Facebook like wildfire.

“We thought we knew these people, we’re from here. I can not communicate the words how I feel. I’m devastated for my baby,” said Alissa Hays, the mother of one of the children in the video.

Keegan and Alissa Hays saw the video of their daughter after another parent sent them the video to show what was going on at the facility.

Alissa Hays’ husband was one of the first parents to get their child after the video started circulating in the small Monroe County community.

“For this to happen was actually shocking on top of very angry. When something like that happens to your kid there are a lot of thoughts that run through your head,” Keegan Hays.

When Keegan Hays demanded answers he said some of the workers did not seem to take the matter seriously.

We talked to the daycare director who declined to do an on-camera interview. The daycare did release a statement on social media saying “the director was not aware that this happened but when it was made public the situation was taken care of people were fired. The director notified MSDH.”

Now, some parents are wanting to take legal action.

Right now, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office has not filed charges against anyone at the daycare in the investigation but Sheriff Kevin Crook urges patience.

“I understand people want retaliation or retribution or whatever they want. justice is really what they want. Not to do anything irrational and to take matters into their hands and go after some of these young people or whatever who they know is involved or the owner of the business that’s gonna get them in trouble, ” said Crook.

The big question is, will parents be sending them back if they reopen?

“Under different circumstances, full surveillance, better management, we would possibly consider just for the convenience of being here in Hamilton,” said Keegan Hays.

A spokesperson for the Mississippi State Department of Health says the matter is under investigation.

That’s ultra fucked. Tht dumb broad should know better. I’m sure the parents are irate. Stupid goofy whore in the mask needs to be thrown off a bridge into a river full of nothing but jagged rocks and angry rats.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
There seems to be some BIG trouble in Lil' Blessings! Why would this even be attempted and more importantly continued after the first couple kids responded to it in hysterics?! And she just kept going and going and going. This sort of thing is traumatizing to children that young! Yikes!

mrln

silent ghost
i would hate that person for fucking ever!
the kid has some psychological effect for the rest of their life?
id haunt that teacher forever and give her fucking ass a psychological beating too!

Back