Dead Terrorist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cranky247

Fresh Meat
My money is on a cartel member; tat on the left arm, haircut, and his kit. I believe the rifle is a Bushmaster ORC, not too hard to get your hands on one of them.

IKR...our govt sells them to these guys...smh. That gun looks like my Colt and it's chambered in 5.56. If you look at the stock you can see the Bushmaster logo. Is it just me or does that image look staged? It's like they placed the gun there.

AngrySwede

Fresh Meat
IKR...our govt sells them to these guys...smh. That gun looks like my Colt and it's chambered in 5.56. If you look at the stock you can see the Bushmaster logo. Is it just me or does that image look staged? It's like they placed the gun there.

Necroing this shit, but it may be staged, or the kid was just caught off guard. My guess is that he got dropped by gov't troops, they put his weapon on him for the photo so it doesn't look like they're going out blasting innocents.

lily lou

Rookie
Terrorist?

Is he a terrorist? What makes you think he is a terrorist?
I think some people , especially those losing everything including loved ones lives to cartels, started calling cartel members terrorist long ago. They certainly are terrorizing the hell out of theirs and others countries with extreme violence. However the picture does look like a cartel member. I guess it depends on your opine as to what a terrorist is.

mrln

silent ghost
I think some people , especially those losing everything including loved ones lives to cartels, started calling cartel members terrorist long ago. They certainly are terrorizing the hell out of theirs and others countries with extreme violence. However the picture does look like a cartel member. I guess it depends on your opine as to what a terrorist is.
agreed

Wombat

The original Cereal Killer.
This user was banned
Gimmie dat!
That rifle looks brand fucking new...308 beauty.

Back