War WW2: Dead American | British | Canadian Soldiers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Those decaying pilots still in thier gear are terrifying with the effects of decomposition. Like bloated frog/pig men. Love it...

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
this one caught my attention the most, reminds me of

1695445849110.png

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Images of US dead are not difficult to find while ones of British and Canadians are: very few of both and usually are from the same battle.

Indeed DeathHand, I have no doubt whatsoever that it's much more difficult to find pictures of dead Canadian And British military personnel from WWII...compared to the relative ease with which you can find pictures of dead American military personnel from WWII.

1) About 1 Million Canadian military personnel fought in WWII.

2) Less Than 3 Million British military personnel fought in WWII.

3) Around 16 Million American military personnel fought in WWII.

So just going by the law of averages, you'd of course be able to find MANY more pictures of dead Americans from WWII...than Brits or Canadians.

Regards,
-Ward

Jceed

Fresh Meat
Great post, amazing the difference in how some people look almost at peace with what's happend, whereas others have obviously spent the last throws of life fully against leaving

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
In Consideration of the US massmurder when Bombing German Cities and killing innocent civilians , it is a reasonable Price they payed. None called you over. Nevertheless I am and was always a friend of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA......:approved:
None calling us over? Really?

Back